Reviews for Queen of Diamonds
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I love this story! I've re-read it so many times!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I thought that this was a very nice story and thanks for writing as I am big fan of Buffy and Angel.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
So. Adorably. Sweet.
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh, my gosh. This is AMAZING. It's so CUTE! :D It's light and fluffy, but at the same time, it makes you think. I don't even know how to describe it. It's just really awesome xD
melody's muse chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Aww, how cute! :) I enjoyed this fluffy little B/A oneshot. And that little warrior princess Joy is adorable. Great job! :)
Robin Hoodlum chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I loved this story. One of my favorite lines was:

"I'm Joy the Vampire Slayer and I'm gonna smite you!"

Buffy was about to raise her voice to tell her daughter to calm down, but the tall man in his suit didn't miss a beat, just snatched up another toy sword from under the table and crouched right on time to block a swing from Joy's. "Oh yeah?" he countered. "I'm Connor the Destroyer, and I'm not scared of you!"

Aww, how ridiculously cute.

Sorry for my decidedly unhelpful feedback. I usually say exactly what I liked or disliked about a story in an attempt to be an active reader; however, I had a horrible weekend of nothing but studying for an exam (8 hrs of Science for three days straight). I then took the exam and am not all together confident I didn't bomb it. So, all I can offer to you in way of feedback is this...

Story good.
cookies26 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Perfect happy ending for a perfect couple!
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hey - I remember this from your LJ account, but I had to add it to my favorites because I absolutely adore it.
naioka1992 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
so sweet! entertaining, funny and fluffy, with just enough plot to string it all together. Perfect. I love Joy - seems like the perfect daughter for Buffy and Angel xD Loved Connor's appearance in there as well, he seemed in-character, enough though you don't really see the 'play fighting' side of him in the series. This is going on my favourites list :)
paris chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I loved you write more b/a stories
ba2006 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
loved it :)

BA forever
Kissin Concern chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Great story. Very cute and well done. Loved it.
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 3/16/2010