Reviews for Girls Are a Different Sort of Different
poser16 chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
I loved this story. You wrote Ginny and Molly very well - without making either too stubborn or selfish or cliched (and Molly was a lot more understanding in this one).
Great job!

Epeefencer chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
A great set of conversations between mother and daughter. Watching Ginny grow was a fantastic journey that you portrayed so well. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Epeefencer chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Loved it. Exactly how I pictured Ginny having their first child.
Epeefencer chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
A great chapter, loved the end of it. So Ginny.
Lokken.8 chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Brilliant, touching story. Great job!
nayin17 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
why is it always ginny who made the first step towards harry after the war? i seldom find stories that ginny was given importance by harry. this chapter sucks
nayin17 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
ohhh little ginny is so cute
pottermommy1118 chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
OK I know you wrote this forever ago, but it was brilliant!
Laugh.While.Crying chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
That's the word I use to sum up this story. Completely, heart-breakingly, and realistically brilliant. It was a cute and sweet reminder and tribute to the relationship between a mother and daughter, and I thank you for allowing me the privillage to read it :) Ginny's worries and fears and hopes hit so close to home for me, and I love how Molly tackles each problem. Neither of them are perfect, and they don't have a perfect relationship, and I adored how you portrayed that fact.
Overall, amazing job. It was beautifully written and heart-warming :)
extremehpfan chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
I loved this chapter too. Same as the last chapter, since this would be the summer between the fourth and fifth book, they would be at Grimmauld Place.
extremehpfan chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
The story has been great so far. One minor detail, they would be at Grimmad Place the summer Ginny turned 14, not the Burrow.
bookluver115 chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
aww that was so cute oh my gosh i didn't think i would like it but it's so wow that's the relationship every girl wants with their mom the last line made me want to cry slightly gr8 job
Mimi chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
That was beautiful and so well written. Loved it :)
QueenReginaSwan chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
Love it it's so sweet and cute you should do a squeal with Lilly and Ginny x
The Gray Rook chapter 15 . 3/21/2011
That was completely adorable. I don't usually like Ginny, but that was sweet. :)