Reviews for Flourishing Comfort
HeatherSS1 chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Awesome story! I love how long it took for Thirteen/Cameron to actually talk to each other once Thirteen knew who she was. And I always love a good Chase-bashing, so that was just great.
RainboIsland chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
This was a pretty frickin awesome ending. I like the idea of there being something out there to help REmy before it's to late.
RainboIsland chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Lovely.
RainboIsland chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
I do not think it is flat. House is very House, I love the shower, and the horny part .
RainboIsland chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I loved the chick and the duck, and to think... House. Oh god House.
RainboIsland chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I love fluffiness! I can't do drama either, I always get upset and want to fix everything.
RainboIsland chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Oh. Lovely.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OK. I have read this story so many times, it's getting ridiculous. I just found out that you reviewed one of my stories, and I totally freaked. I was like "OMG this person wrote flourishing comfort!" (When you reviewed my story, you said it was like 9021-WTF, and I read it, and then I was checking who wrote it.)

Anyway, love Flourishing comfort, and 9021-WTF.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Oh my gods. I love this and the last chapter. The last chapter always makes me want pancakes with rainbow sprinkles, but I always manage to read it at night, and not on a Saturday, when pancakes are actually possible. :( Lucky Remy.

I love the re-lay me-ship joke too. :)

Great story.
Athy13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
So, I've read this story like, fifty times, and still feel the need to worship it's amazingness. I was talking to my friend the other day, and we decided Cameron and Remy should meet when they are away, then come back together, and I got this sudden thought that "Flourishing Comfort. That's, like, exactly what should happen."

Anyway, amazing story.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
This story was awesome. No one was too ooc, and it was super funny without just being pointless. The end was great! Not expected. I loved it!
chozinha chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
I loved it!

Great job :)
SOS9494 chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
Awesome! I loved it :)
Less than 13 chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
for some reason, when i read "She made a stop on the way home to get something she should have gotten a few weeks prior." i flipped out and was like, "oh my god, it's a ring - isn't it?" then i found it was a tattoo :P must be all these marriage fics lately, messing with my mind xD

looking forward to anything you decide to write. can't wait! insane is... good. well, maybe xD with you, it probably is.
Shananigan chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
loved the last couple of chapters - great job :)