Reviews for Severus Snape Makes A Sandwich
laitue chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
That was the best fanfic about a character making a sandwich I've ever read! It's hilarious! First when I saw Snape speaking to you I was a bit worried but he was sour and sassy and totally IC (and really funny too but I fear this part will upset him). You have a great talent to break the fourth wall! Thank you for that story, I spend a good time reading it :)
shalhevet chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hilarious! I'm cracking up like a madwomen. Thank you so much!
Slytherin Saint chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This story is an absolute gem! I've favourited it some time ago and just love reading it every now and then just for a giggle.
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This gave me a much needed laugh. It was HILARIOUS. I loved it!

"Are you kidding? People like you are the reason therapy was invented."

Niiiiiiice. And the ending—BWAH HAH HAH HAH! You, my friend, are a GENIUS!
lolz chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
. . . .period.
katylove chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
hahaha LOL. loved it :D
MadTwilighter chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
hahahahaha. That is hilarious to imagine. I like how it was kinda like a doco with snape interupting all the time. :)
OCQueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
4th wall? What is that? This was great :)
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
OMFG! THAT WAS GREAT! Beexfeatheryduster told me about this and I just had to read it...you should read her(? you never know on fanfiction) stuff. Thanks for the laugh!
spinningroundandround chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Love it. Really funny and enjoyable. Funny thing is, as soon as I finished reading, my mom asked if I wanted a BLT. I did. But, sadly, I choked from laughing of the situation.

Anyway, I love it!

-Kath
AfraidOfFalling chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Brilliant. I'm still laughing ) You've got a gift for humor (or at least my kind of humor...which is most kinds of clean humor-I'm very easily amused so this would be a better compliment from pretty much anyone else but still...). Fantastic voice! While I've chuckled at the thought of Snape finding out he has millions of fans that adore and obsess over him and that a rather large number of them writes truly revolting fanfictions of him coupled with various other characters, I've never before considered having him communicate with the fanfiction writer as the writer writes... a wonderful idea! I kind of want to steal it. I probably won't, though. And if I do, I'll make sure to give you credit for the idea.

So THAT'S why Tom wasn't treated for his...erm...problems! Oh, for the lack of therapists, our world was nearly destroyed!

Well-done, crispy bacon is the tastiest-the way it melts in the mouth, instead of that half-done chewy crap that just makes you feel as if you're eating nothing but flavored fat. Properly cooked meat also helps avoid particularly humiliating deaths-I mean, if you think getting mauled by a giant snake is bad, try dying of eating undercooked pig! Besides, he probably has sensitive digestion. Hm I wonder what this says about MY soul...

Anyway, 'twas utterly brilliant! Thank you for the wonderful BLT! They really are the best P Keep it up! Happy writing!
NaruSasu666 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Hunny, you are just awesome. I can't even explain how awesome you are, you are that awesome. Also, I now want a BLT. That is all.
Tasha chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO hilarious. :D Nice job! :D
beexfeatheryduster chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh that was so funny, I read the title and was like 'wtf is this. Oh, must read and discover' I love the way you wrote it and the fact that there was almost a conversation between you the writer and Snape. Things like that are always very funny. I tried it once and it failed so I'm glad someone managed to succeed in doing it and it actually being funny. I definatly think you should do like a whole collection of these type things, it was great and that would be great