Reviews for The Gift
FoxDevilsWild chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Wow, what a plot twist! One of the best and most interesting stories I've read in a long time! I still ponder on this bitter sweet revelation you have at the end. Thanks for the good read :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
That was amazing but so sad at the same time.
queenusagi chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I read this a few weeks ago but I still think about this. It's really depressing, sweet, and it makes me hurt but. God, I'm not good at explaining why I like things but I liked this!
AllyraMortlock chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Your story was absolutely captivating. I loved it. I'm kind of dissapointed you decided to end it there though. I was hopping for a third page but nope. Still you did an amazing job
Mrs. Seiya Kou chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I liked this story but it made me really sad because my baby was dead...Seiya...*sniff*
It also made me feel creeped out because Usagi talked to a ghost. D:

All that aside, I like the way you write your stories. Good author! xD
Mzmiami chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
omg have me crying here that is very very touching story really enjoyed it
Happy chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Wow that is cool! What an awesome twist!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
My god, I'm weeping ;_;
MeadowTree chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
The story is interesting and suprising but a little diapointing to me.
LillianMarie2 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
i have to add this to my faves. i also have to say that i kinda wanted to know what happened after that...
Saku chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
It's been a very long time since I've read a fic quite as good as this one. Well done. 3
Yume-no-Ryuusei chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
WHOA. i LOVE this story. i know you havent updated in like...ever but i still love it. if you're going to continue it, please do!
Magiically chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Amazing. I was so creeped out, but, I'm going to to have to re-read it for it to register fully!

So, fun fact for you.

The voice actress of Seiya Kou died right after the series ended. She died of internal bleeding.

I think his voice actress spoke to you when you wrote this :O
Raven haired gurl chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Wow! its amazing, i love the story even the fact that you made seiya dead here lol, its a very beautiful story. keep it up
JupiterLily chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Holy crap. Amazing. That is all.