Reviews for Such Beauty Lost
Lysana chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is really good. The subject matter has always caught at me too. What a story! Your poem gives a great take on it. I especially love the lines "He flew at heights that few could reach" and "His stance was tall, his feathers long..." And then, "For all the wear his eyes are keen..." made me see and FEEL those eyes looking at me through the darkness! You give a vivid and yet dreamlike image of him and his life and, somehow, even at the brightest parts, the potential darkness that weaves coiled through it all. But far and away my favorite is your last line. "...Before his fate tore fate apart." What an ending! It gives me chills, in the very best way. You've given a great passion, drama, and feeling of the holy and the dark entwined, to this piece. It's very, very worthy of your monumental subject. The Morningstar. Greatest glory, greatest evil. Your poem is a brilliant image of both.

-Lysana

-Lysana
l2adiol2obot chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Wow this is beautiful. I didn't know there was a fanfiction section on the bible
Jenny Joker chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Great poem! Beautifully written :)
me malum chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is brilliant. You've got the meter damn near perfect and the consistent rhyme is amazing: huge kudos to you.

That last line gives me the shivers when I read it again.

A most powerful poem.
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow, this was really good.
Morpheme chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I like the poem. Thank you for sharing.