Reviews for The Shadows of Doubt
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 15 . 5/25
Amazing!
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 16 . 5/25
I wish you would have finished this. This was amazing!
patty.fullwood chapter 6 . 4/25
LMFAO! Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back Biatches! btw, i had a cat named Booboo kitty fuck LOLOLOLOL
shannon chapter 16 . 3/20
Please finish, it is such a good story.
MargaritaS chapter 16 . 2/27
well i do hope you eventually come back to this story it is a lovely premise, i shall keep my fingers crossed :)
teamcarlisle21G chapter 12 . 1/31
love the story
tanseynz chapter 14 . 1/10
I hope you return to this one day. Its potential is massive.
tanseynz chapter 8 . 1/10
When Sookie lists all the obstacles standing between her and Godric and Eric, it's odd she doesn't mention the obvious one - a polyamorous relationship with two vampires no less, and in the bible belt of the southern US where intolerant organisations such as The Fellowship of the Sun flourish.
Certainly the book Sookie reminds the reader frequently that she is a 'good' christian woman, even though some of her behaviour is practical rather than formulaic.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 1/10
Still probably in the top five best Sookie/Godric/Eric fictions, even unfinished. Well worth multiple reads.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
please please update your story asap thank you
Noodles300830 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
O.O this I'd totally one of those story's that you read and when you get to the last chapter you have a moment of panic and outrage that you can't finish the structure yet. . . . . I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! :D
tanseynz chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Great piece of a story. I hope you find another critic/encourager as good as the late great Ericizmine and continue it.
tanseynz chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
Astounding! She loses her mind, her manners and plays the always pretentious and ugly 'christian woman' card, then after a telling off from Godric, thinks it's done and forgiven?
That piece so contradicted the Sookie in the previous chapters it truly didn't relate, as she had worse happen to her earlier but didn't react so evilly.
lostaloneNY chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
Hoping against hope that you will come back and finish this...PLEASE!
wolflover69 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Are you going to finish this story...I have really enjoyed reading this...Sookie, Godric and Eric are my favorites characters to read about...