Reviews for The Shadows of Doubt
era-romance chapter 12 . 2/28
wow...what a *itch. what did she think was going to happen by hooking up with both Godric and eric. she has NO brain cells
era-romance chapter 12 . 2/28
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
I'm like this one so far so what next it's getting really good an is godic Athena son?
Ihootie chapter 16 . 8/18/2016
Are we out no longer writing? Or is there another site to see your completed works?
autumnchild25 chapter 16 . 2/16/2016
More please oh please don't let this end here
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 15 . 2/14/2016
Please come back. I will give you my Parrot.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 10 . 2/14/2016
I think you are so cruel, writing such a fantastic story and then leaving me hanging. It has great spelling and grammar. It draws you into it heart and soul! The reader can really invest in the story. Your writing style is epic and concise. I love it. I am rereading and I hardly ever reread a story. I also highly recommend this story to others. Please come back and update this story. It is never too late and you will find a lot of us that will be grateful. I will give you a back massage.
cigdem3000 chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Soon again ... Hmmmm ... How soon is your soon? 2 years and 6 months enough? Looking forward to read more. Thanks in advance.
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
Amazing!
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
I wish you would have finished this. This was amazing!
patty.fullwood chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
LMFAO! Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back Biatches! btw, i had a cat named Booboo kitty fuck LOLOLOLOL
shannon chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
Please finish, it is such a good story.
MargaritaS chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
well i do hope you eventually come back to this story it is a lovely premise, i shall keep my fingers crossed :)
teamcarlisle21G chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
love the story
tanseynz chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
I hope you return to this one day. Its potential is massive.