Reviews for The Shadows of Doubt
Ihootie chapter 16 . 8/18
Are we out no longer writing? Or is there another site to see your completed works?
autumnchild25 chapter 16 . 2/16
More please oh please don't let this end here
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 15 . 2/14
Please come back. I will give you my Parrot.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 10 . 2/14
I think you are so cruel, writing such a fantastic story and then leaving me hanging. It has great spelling and grammar. It draws you into it heart and soul! The reader can really invest in the story. Your writing style is epic and concise. I love it. I am rereading and I hardly ever reread a story. I also highly recommend this story to others. Please come back and update this story. It is never too late and you will find a lot of us that will be grateful. I will give you a back massage.
cigdem3000 chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Soon again ... Hmmmm ... How soon is your soon? 2 years and 6 months enough? Looking forward to read more. Thanks in advance.
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
Amazing!
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
I wish you would have finished this. This was amazing!
patty.fullwood chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
LMFAO! Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back Biatches! btw, i had a cat named Booboo kitty fuck LOLOLOLOL
shannon chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
Please finish, it is such a good story.
MargaritaS chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
well i do hope you eventually come back to this story it is a lovely premise, i shall keep my fingers crossed :)
teamcarlisle21G chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
love the story
tanseynz chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
I hope you return to this one day. Its potential is massive.
tanseynz chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
When Sookie lists all the obstacles standing between her and Godric and Eric, it's odd she doesn't mention the obvious one - a polyamorous relationship with two vampires no less, and in the bible belt of the southern US where intolerant organisations such as The Fellowship of the Sun flourish.
Certainly the book Sookie reminds the reader frequently that she is a 'good' christian woman, even though some of her behaviour is practical rather than formulaic.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
Still probably in the top five best Sookie/Godric/Eric fictions, even unfinished. Well worth multiple reads.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
please please update your story asap thank you