Reviews for Stroll
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
freaking awesome
pkmn2112 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
First off, good story, nice and simple. Second, thank you for not having them say that they loved each other right off the bat. Don't get me wrong, Ash and Misty all the way, but going from never revealing their feelings for each other until now and instantly saying I love, that's too unrealistic even for fiction. So again, good job, I enjoyed this )
turle chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I thought it was perfect.
IceCreamAndPizza chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I've read this story a few times, but I haven't reviewed it yet. For starters, this story was beautiful. It felt so natural, something I think is hard to capture. Like many people say, I could totally see this happening if they were real. I like how you were descriptive, but not over the top. I thought there was also a good balance of dialogue and descriptive sentences. The feelings you described for them, again, felt really natural and true to their characters. And even though Misty didn't have a huge role, I still felt like you were able to understand exactly how she felt just in the few lines of her thoughts you wrote. Definitely one of my favorite stories. Thanks for writing it.
Emi chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I'm really surprised this story doesn't have more reviews. To me, this story seems like one where the both of them seem really in character and aren't changed too much to fit the plot of the story. Ash is impulsive as usual and all, and Misty is just Misty. I really liked this story.

Hopefully there will be more in the near future? (:
WelcomeToLeahland xD chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
ooh i really liked this!

misty and ash are totally destined to be together. xD

anyhoo, awesome story!

xoxox
Texas Longhorn chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Good story man! I really enjoyed the Ash POV narration; that's a really unique idea. Keep up the good work in your future fics!
craztente chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Great story, well written, love it. Finally a major role for Charizard instead of Pikachu!