Reviews for the beginning is the end is the beginning
Alexis Bee chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
Honestly this novel you've got here has to be something I can only dream of writing one day. It blew me away in moments I didn't think would happen, leaving me craving more of this story. Even after finishing it up in a sitting I'm craving more! You've written a masterpiece and I'm so thankful I got to read it!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/2/2016
SO DAMN GOOD ! took me like 30 min to finish reading accidently yelled at my mom cause she interrupted me XD opss lol
aapdfdfvdbtgad chapter 34 . 6/11/2016
amazing, so well done! would love to see a sequel
Broken.Bells chapter 34 . 6/29/2015
Such a good story. Started reading hoping I would like your original character and, thankfully, I did. Loved the interactions and the flow of the story.
Sloane Raine chapter 34 . 5/18/2015
I loved this story! I really hope you write a sequel! I would really enjoy reading that! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
awww so cute!
BubblesBeEmily chapter 34 . 11/14/2014
This story is REALLY amazing. I love the plot and character development and I wish that you would continue it. It's one of the best Aaron stories on here!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
great chapter. plse update the story
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
Such a great story! This is the first Criminal Minds fan fiction I've read and I love it! You did a great job capturing Hotch's personality in the story. And you didn't rush the relationship which I appreciated. Thanks so much for this.
hashtagfangirllife chapter 34 . 12/30/2012
I hope that was not the end
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 34 . 3/24/2012
Aww... This was such a great story! Really wanna know what their future holds :D
reniRCx chapter 34 . 1/8/2012
oh my god. I honestly can't believe that you finished this story LAST YEAR. I really enjoyed it when I was reading it a much longer time ago than I thought. I was just looking through my old reviews and saw the one I had left on this story. But wow, you ended it so perfectly. I love the last 10 chapters, I just sat here for awhile and reaaf through them all. thank you so much for this story.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 34 . 12/26/2011
i loved it!
Deathcab4kimmie chapter 34 . 9/25/2011
For the first time in all of my short years of reading fanfiction...I am speechless. Your story is beautifully written with such believable dialog between characters. You also made up a believable case with hidden twists; when Hotch knew who took her and strung the pieces together I literally gasped. During Cara's abduction I was actually scared for her and found myself getting nervous. The friggin sexual tension between Cara and Hotch was almost boiling over, it was fantastic. Your story actually made me cry. I have a soft spot for Jack...especially when he helps his daddy work the case. Oh my god, I love that kid! I hope there's a sequel to this because I would love to see Hotch and Cara's relationship blossom further. Hope you're considering it because a lot of people are hoping for it!

Great job and a great read,

Kim

PS: SEQUEL!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 34 . 7/25/2011
Great story. Glad that there was a happy ending. I do hope that you will do a sequel in the future!