Reviews for the beginning is the end is the beginning
Guest chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
awww so cute!
BubblesBeEmily chapter 34 . 11/14/2014
This story is REALLY amazing. I love the plot and character development and I wish that you would continue it. It's one of the best Aaron stories on here!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
great chapter. plse update the story
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
Such a great story! This is the first Criminal Minds fan fiction I've read and I love it! You did a great job capturing Hotch's personality in the story. And you didn't rush the relationship which I appreciated. Thanks so much for this.
PartTimeMuggle chapter 34 . 12/30/2012
I hope that was not the end
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 34 . 3/24/2012
Aww... This was such a great story! Really wanna know what their future holds :D
reniRCx chapter 34 . 1/8/2012
oh my god. I honestly can't believe that you finished this story LAST YEAR. I really enjoyed it when I was reading it a much longer time ago than I thought. I was just looking through my old reviews and saw the one I had left on this story. But wow, you ended it so perfectly. I love the last 10 chapters, I just sat here for awhile and reaaf through them all. thank you so much for this story.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 34 . 12/26/2011
i loved it!
Deathcab4kimmie chapter 34 . 9/25/2011
For the first time in all of my short years of reading fanfiction...I am speechless. Your story is beautifully written with such believable dialog between characters. You also made up a believable case with hidden twists; when Hotch knew who took her and strung the pieces together I literally gasped. During Cara's abduction I was actually scared for her and found myself getting nervous. The friggin sexual tension between Cara and Hotch was almost boiling over, it was fantastic. Your story actually made me cry. I have a soft spot for Jack...especially when he helps his daddy work the case. Oh my god, I love that kid! I hope there's a sequel to this because I would love to see Hotch and Cara's relationship blossom further. Hope you're considering it because a lot of people are hoping for it!

Great job and a great read,

Kim

PS: SEQUEL!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 34 . 7/25/2011
Great story. Glad that there was a happy ending. I do hope that you will do a sequel in the future!
cflat chapter 26 . 3/1/2011
Good story so far. At the beginning of the chapter, you mentioned that you took some liberties with Hotch's backstory; would that include his brother Sean's age? Cause in The Tribe (1x16), Hotch mentioned Sean being 25.
anonyoumus chapter 34 . 2/19/2011
Omg, this chapter was amazing! .. And what I've been waiting for. This chapter was just so delicate and adoreable and just PERFECT. I love this chapter. Keep up your wonderful writing and update soon! :)
hxchick chapter 34 . 2/19/2011
I LOVED this story! It was a wonderful story throughout and the ending was great! I would love to see a sequel/continuation, but I understand if you want to leave it like this.
Swytla chapter 34 . 2/19/2011
What a great end to the story!

It was a wonderful and touching read - thank you for the joy I experienced following the slow rebulding of Hotch's life. I'm looking forward to your other projects. :D

Wish you a lot of inspiration and success in the future!

Swytla
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 34 . 2/18/2011
oh :( the story is over? I really enjoyed reading every single chapter. the whole thing was beautifully paced and just a pleasure to read. i really would love to see more of Cara and Hotch's relationship. I really like Cara. She's so strong, and gentle... She's what every woman should aspire to be like. :) Well, until next time

Cregga