Reviews for You Belong With Me
Newmera chapter 4 . 6/8
Geez that was incredible. Masterfully written, perfect blend of sadness, sexiness and humour, and even a little bit pervy (but the good kind) in places. Your spelling and grammar are fantastic as wella small but noticeable thing. Thoroughly enjoyed thanks a lot!
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 4 . 1/22
I loved the epilogue. It was the most adorably funny thing ever!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
this is an amazing story! :)
Hellz Blaze chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
I liked it. Very nicely done! *applause*
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Can you do a merlin and morgana fanfic?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
Aww ... Loved it, so sweet and sexy!
Beta Baby chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
thanks! this is incredibly well written. first person perspective is difficult to do well. you did!
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
I loved your story :) I am not one to gush but it was quite adorable :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
What the heck was up with that rape joke? Was that supposed to be hot? Jfc that completely ruined it
R chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
That was so perfect. I was the exact length (teehee) that it needed to be and I enjoyed every moment of it. (maybe a little too much.) I really loved that the school was excepting of them because most menials are, and I don't really like "nobody likes or excepts us because we're gay" drama. I really liked the way you handled the homophobic father, you made him scary but he didn't cause their relationship any problems. Which is great because I don't like /miscommunications/ or /the parent that manages to break them up/ or /the ex that shows up and causes problems/ and tropes like that. (Unless their done particularly well.)

Anyway, back to the point which was...THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT!
Laureles chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
That was totaly hot... Altogh I don't much fancy strippers and certainly not in a middle of a loving relationship, but the way you wrote the scene was not painfully emberrassing and I loved the way those two idiots finaly got together. I thank you, for I was in dire need of hot fluff ;) It's good that I found one as well written as yours was. Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
Jesus Christ this is beautiful
Lily Alexandria chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
I loved your story so much I am just in awe. You had a magnificent plot and the character development was by far the best out of all merlin fanfiction I have read so far. I am so happy to have found this fic and the only thing I wish I could do is erase my memory of it so I could read it again. Thank you and well done.

-robotninjawarriors (I'm not signed in, lol)
FallenRozen chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
(Im to lazy to log it) i love you and this story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
This story was soo good, I haven't been more interested in anything like this for a long time, please do continue to write more parts or a part 2, because I would love it if you do