Reviews for You Belong With Me
Beta Baby chapter 4 . 9/1
thanks! this is incredibly well written. first person perspective is difficult to do well. you did!
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 4 . 8/23
I loved your story :) I am not one to gush but it was quite adorable :)
What the heck was up with that rape joke? Was that supposed to be hot? Jfc that completely ruined it
R chapter 4 . 6/29
That was so perfect. I was the exact length (teehee) that it needed to be and I enjoyed every moment of it. (maybe a little too much.) I really loved that the school was excepting of them because most menials are, and I don't really like "nobody likes or excepts us because we're gay" drama. I really liked the way you handled the homophobic father, you made him scary but he didn't cause their relationship any problems. Which is great because I don't like /miscommunications/ or /the parent that manages to break them up/ or /the ex that shows up and causes problems/ and tropes like that. (Unless their done particularly well.)

Anyway, back to the point which was...THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT!
Laureles chapter 4 . 5/8
That was totaly hot... Altogh I don't much fancy strippers and certainly not in a middle of a loving relationship, but the way you wrote the scene was not painfully emberrassing and I loved the way those two idiots finaly got together. I thank you, for I was in dire need of hot fluff ;) It's good that I found one as well written as yours was. Thank you!
Jesus Christ this is beautiful
Lily Alexandria chapter 4 . 4/27
I loved your story so much I am just in awe. You had a magnificent plot and the character development was by far the best out of all merlin fanfiction I have read so far. I am so happy to have found this fic and the only thing I wish I could do is erase my memory of it so I could read it again. Thank you and well done.

-robotninjawarriors (I'm not signed in, lol)
FallenRozen chapter 4 . 4/9
(Im to lazy to log it) i love you and this story
This story was soo good, I haven't been more interested in anything like this for a long time, please do continue to write more parts or a part 2, because I would love it if you do
Artemis Foo chapter 2 . 3/23
I can't help reading it over and over.
The story just so vivid when I connect Taylor's MV in my mind. So lovely and so sxc. lol It's my honor to read it. THX
Kenzie chapter 4 . 2/21
Hey this is an awesomely heartwarming (and sexy) story. I really appreciated two things however... 1) the names in correlation to the show. Like the code names as well as everyone's actual names (especially freya!)
2) this is more accurate and realistic than any other fanfic I've read. Granted it's a little fairytale what with window notes and the grand pronouncement of love in the middle of formal and the birthday surprise being so extravagant but when u read about the sex and conversations and a lot of other stuff, I was constantly saying "hallelujah!" out loud. So many fanficts have this notion that as sex is magical when it hardly ever is. Sex hurts for the first bit and blow jobs are NOT fun to give and u gag a lot of they push down so thank you for that realism! Also thank you for not having Arthur's dad be accepting of arthur being gay! That gave the story an extra bit of reality and sadness and realistic view that every story needs.
P.S. I had such strong emotions when reading the fights between Arthur and Merlin so thank you for that as well. I think you did a wonderful job executing how those conversations would have gone!
Raven and dragon chapter 4 . 2/10
man an awesome story!
it was funny too! I wss drinking hot cocoa! imagin me spiting it out laughing when the cop stripper started stripping!
SkoRn3d chapter 4 . 1/4
Ok, I loved this story from the A/N _
It's hilarious, Merlin is the man and that "recording session" was AWESOME (*_*) There were a few thugs that I thought went too fast or were a bit overdone •Merlin's reaction to being called "a kid" and •the guidance councillor's advice giving process. But given the amount of chapters, their length and how long you'd (probably) planned the story to be, I decided early that I wasn't gonna be an ass hat and just let it be. Like you said, it's just fiction. And the way you write fiction is pretty cool :)
I think I'm actually gonna go raid some of your other stuff now _

P.S the (almost) English humour was awesome _.
Weeplikeanangel chapter 4 . 1/2
(Squeals) so. Damn. Cute! Thish was adorable and kinda angsty a bit. Still loved!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
I'm a gay 17 year old boy who loves these types of stories. I absolutely loved it specially since it had a happy and blissful ending. I do with there was more as I did take pleasure in reading it as well as doing other things as well *wink*.