Reviews for You Belong With Me
TheFriendlyStake chapter 4 . 4/18
This is the most sweetest and cheesiest birthday present ever yet, it melts my heart just reading this whole story. I love it it was sooo cute that I almost died from its cutenesss
Wearethefandomsthatwaited chapter 4 . 4/14
This was absolutely amazing! I loved how they had to work through so much to be together! Arthur was a total prat and Merlin was a horny sweetheart, and I love them both. Great job with making the Merthur reveal at the formal! I loved the idea! Also the birthday plan was so embarrassing and sooo sweet! THE RINGS OMG! Well, they definitely deserve to be together forever.
TheRavenclawGem chapter 4 . 4/2
Basically I have had 5 main reactions throughout this story:
1. Awww :3
2. LULZ
3. ASDFGHJKL (exploding feels)
4. YOU ASSHOLE/BITCH (depending on the situation)
5. Holy. Shit. (you know what this ones for)

Not usually a slash fan but modern Arthur & Merlin just do it for me for some reason, and hpthis story was fantastically written. I applaud you. Thank you for an awesome story!
TheRavenclawGem
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 4 . 3/1
ohgod! i luv it thank you
slytheringirl1209 chapter 4 . 1/26
I enjoyed the story very much, but I think the part with the stripper was a little much.
Beth9891 chapter 4 . 1/24
Great story. Nice mix of smut, sweetness and angst!
Anon chapter 4 . 1/7
Best story of my life. I even printed it out. It is one of the best. It really made the audience feel like they were apart of the story and yes! Please write a similar story sometime again! PLEASE I BEG YOU ANOTHER ONE WITH THE SAME CHARACTERS BUT MAYBE A DIFFERENT VERSION OR EVEN LATER ON (BUT MORE SEX PLEASE! THANKS!)
Glynna chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Greetings! I just wanted to tell you this story is INCREDIBLE! Such an enjoyable read, and I'm reviewing specifically on this chapter of awesomeness because your paragraph on 'Who the fuck has limes just lying around' made me laugh so hard I was crying. I've shown it to friends and even parents :O and they all thought it was hilarious. The other hotter stuff was delightful and I loved that Arthur had a piece of paper ready too! :D Shows real commitment from his side which I think is important. Your writing style is super great and I just wanted to say thank you for the effort you put in to my reading pleasure. :D If you're willing, would you email me the second half of this chapter, I keep a personal document of my favourite 'Wonderful Words' and I'd really like to add this to it, you'll be quoted obviously, it's just to cheer me up at sadder times and your writing and humour will definitely do that. :D Also, your brit-picking, it wasn't that bad at all, don't stress it (I'm not from UK but from a colony :P and was raised by people from there and I've been there for a while so I have some area of authority). Wishing you all the best Glynna.
Netherius99 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
This was an amazing story. It has been a looong time since I read such a lovely romance. Bravo dearest author, bravo! I hope to read more of these. Bye bye :D
Ryan chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
I loved the whole story, and this was the best chapter. I would love more!
Zoe chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Love the story and the ending. Hot hot hot! Amazingly wonderful and have read it twice.
is-it-real-or-an-illusion chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
I absolutely like your story. A little more jealousy in Arthur's part would have heen great but either way i really liked your story.
louisesnape chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Good story Love it
lovelydrarrylover chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I love you and your amazing fanfic
peace8579 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Just a great story in its entirety. Read it for the 2nd time and loved it even more than the first. If you publish more stories than you already have (i read past indiscretions :P), I WILL DEVOUR THEM SWIFTLY. Thanks for sharing your amazing gift!