Reviews for Harry Potter McGonagall
acompletenerd chapter 9 . 6/22
That was a great ending. Thank you for writing your story and sharing it.
C.Menard chapter 9 . 6/9
A beautiful conclusion to an amazing story! This story and the original have quickly become fear favorites! Thank you for writing and I wish you the absolute best!
Luxona chapter 9 . 6/8
Hi there. After having finished the entire Harry McGonagall series in a little over a day [both the original and Potter-McGonagall], I must admit to being extremely impressed with it. It's the first fanfiction I've ever read, and it was a hell of a good one to start on. The sheer amount of detail and thought put into the story has amazed me. I love how you completely changed the story and actually made it realistic, as it gave the story much more of a unique vibe. I've been a long time shipper of Harry/Hermione, so I was happy to see that happen, too. The humour is great and the story was never short of hooks to keep me reading. I especially loved when you subtly [or not so subtly] made reference to stupid mistakes in the books, for example when Dumbledore was showing Harry the pensive memories. Whilst I enjoyed the idea of Draco being beat on repeatedly, however, [and I especially loved when Hermione met him on top of the train], I do feel as if he showed his slimy head once too many times. I do like that you swapped around certain characters and storylines - for example, swapping Dobby and changing the ways Harry was hurt in the CoS, and the entire triwizard tournament was very innovative, I was quite impressed. [I loved the ''fascination with lions line during the maze.'']

All in all, a very good story and a great read. I'm glad to have read the books multiple times before now so I could enjoy and understand every reference, and I only wish that I had started reading before the finale, as I would have enjoyed giving some suggestions through reviews. [Not that it would have made the story turn out any better as I understand you made the outline to begin with, but you never know.] Definitely a 10/10, the only bad part for me was that it ended so soon. Good luck in all your future books/ff's, and I hope that your operation/recovery was smooth.
Daniel6 chapter 7 . 6/3
Don't you mean Dickwood?
D.Mentor chapter 9 . 6/3
A wonderful story, thank you for writing.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 6/3
Neville made Prefect! That's wonderful! I'm glad good things are happening to him. Bet Ron is steamed at that. :-)
Hey. I just wanted to say that I love your story. I found it a few days ago, and since then I have blitzed through it. I find your interpretation of events intriguing, and I agree that in the beginning they shouldn't have dumped Harry on the doorstep of the Dursleys. I glad you explored how things could have gone. I hope you continue to write for a long time. Finally, thank you for your little jokes linking your story to the books. I found the dramatuc irony brilliant.
Talon of 7 chapter 8 . 5/29
Battle was good but what i loved was how hermione killed draco. Keep up the good work.
You know that a story is great when, as you feel yourself nearing the end, you slow down reading - hoping, striving, to make it last just that little while longer. Thank you for writing a story that made me want to do that.
texan-muggle chapter 3 . 5/18
Re-reading this after a long time, and I just noticed this...

"While I can't teach you to become what I am, I am going to teach you ways of going undetected. Can anyone tell me the advantages of not being noticed?"

This immediately makes me think of the "How Not To Be Seen" sketch...*ROTFL*
Snaggledog chapter 9 . 5/15
I just finished reading both of your stories and I have enjoyed them very much. You have done a great job and you should be proud of the work that you did to create this great piece of fan fiction.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
SaintMichael95 chapter 9 . 5/12
I have to admit, this was was one of my most favorite HP stories... Ever...
theboona chapter 9 . 5/3
BRAVA!/BRAVO!
Jonah chapter 9 . 4/23
I loved your series even more than the original books, my only disappointment was in the length as I love to read and always hate when a good story is over for good. Well done.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 4/8
shame about the Patil parents.