Reviews for Harry Potter McGonagall
Jonah chapter 9 . 4/23
I loved your series even more than the original books, my only disappointment was in the length as I love to read and always hate when a good story is over for good. Well done.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 4/8
shame about the Patil parents.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 4/8
kewl
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 4/8
about time dumbles
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 4/8
I'm amazed that Fudge can deny the appearance of moldyman when it happened in public in view of hundreds at the contest. scary. even more amazed they did not pull memories from the class. And whether they like it or not, his name is McGonnigal, as he was legally adopted, changing it.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 4/8
I still can't believe that with all those wands, wizards and witches around, that Tom escaped as easily as Peter did when trapped at Hogwarts. No wonder they're in so much trouble.
anonymous chapter 9 . 4/5
Ok, so I found Harry McGonagall a few weeks ago while searching for stories and a few days ago I finally started it, and I loved it! This has been my favorite fanfiction (not even just Harry Potter fanfiction, but fanfiction in general) story I have ever read (and Ive read thousands). I firmly believe that these stories are even better than the original Harry Potter books, and I plan on reading them more than once. I love your writing style and how you manage to keep some things with the basic plot points that are importuned while still making an original story. I am going to go read some more of your stories now (though I dont think they can be quite as good, as this is so amazing). Thank you for writing such amazing stories for us readers, we are forever in your debt!
nubbin27 chapter 9 . 3/24
I really enjoyed your two stories. I apologise if I should have left a review on the first story, but I preferred to write just one review. I'm really impressed with where you've taken this story. I've always disliked how Harry got left with such horrible people and that he grew into a rather sub-par wizard in my opinion. If you know Voldemort is going to come after you, why wouldn't you prepare? If it weren't for Hermione, he never would have survived to defeat Voldemort in the books. And Ron was just a git.
I really like that Harry made so many intelligent choices in your version. He still made mistakes, but he understood when to involve the authorities. And making Dumbledore recognise his faults! And actually teaching him how to defeat Voldemort rather than a bunch of useless lessons and hidden advice. There were so many changes that you made that I am so glad of that I'll shut up about them. The only one I was curious about was that you paired Remus with Charity rather than Tonks. I adore Tonks (If I were to date a HP character, she'd be my choice!) While I always found it a bit forced, I thought they were a sweet couple. Can I ask your reasons behind the change?
Anyway, really great job of turning the Harry Potter story into something more believable! I did find it a bit rushed at times, but considering you condensed 5 books down to 291,000 words I think you did an amazing job. Will definitely reread at some point! Thank you very much.
adafrog chapter 9 . 3/21
Great story. Thanks.
CynthiaP chapter 9 . 3/9
Wonderful stories - thanks so much! Sorry for all of the trials that you went through when writing them. I liked them very much and will recommend them to others.
Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
Ari chapter 9 . 3/9
I loved it! A few errors here and there, but over all it was probably one of my all time favorite fanfics!
old guy chapter 8 . 3/1
too early to end, but dynamite scripting.
old guy chapter 7 . 3/1
oooooo that's different. Nice scripting.
old guy chapter 6 . 3/1
anybody with a dark mark is forbidden doing business with the ministry. Wards erected to prevent them entering St Mungo's or the Ministry. Get the goblins to seal their vaults, as enemies of the state. Oh, what else?
old guy chapter 6 . 3/1
its not what you say, its how you say it. Imperiused my butt. Anybody with a dark mark should be killed now. Show your left arm or you're gone