Reviews for Harry Potter McGonagall
the-cari-moose chapter 9 . 6/23
I think it was smart the way you slid in the gradual destruction of the horcruxes without outwardly saying that it was happening. It was obvious to me but I felt sneaky while I was reading it so I think you definitely got your point across. Some people of course will view it differently ... and were apparently oblivious according to your last A/N but I like how you did the story and I'm in awe of how you wrote it and stuck by it through all you've been through. I love reading and writing but unfortunately I'm not that good at it.
the-cari-moose chapter 6 . 6/23
Great chapter as usual, the only thing I want to point out is that you're missing an e on the end of Puis Thicknesse, really in the large scheme of things it doesn't matter though.
SmokeyBolt chapter 9 . 6/7
This entire story (the first 'book' included) was just beutiful and amazing! I *heart emoji* you and this story! Keep up the awesome work and awesome stories!
I love your stories, keep up the good work! Also, I'm curious as to whether you learned Latin or looked it up, but either way you're doing a good job!
Nice! I think, given the amount of chapters in this weddings story, that you probably should have condensed it all into one book, but that's your prerogative. All in all though, this was a rather excellent read and I thank you for writing this story and thereby giving me the chance to read this marvelous tale.
Corneliusduke chapter 9 . 5/19
Not bad, I hope your physically better now. I do believe that Harry should be paired with Hermione, and not Ginny. I have also read "Driftwood1965" stories, I just wish they were finished. I must say that I prefer to read these stories than the actual stories. It's frustrating to see all of the Fleur/ Harry stories stuck in the triwizard tournament. Good story and thanks.
Corneliusduke chapter 4 . 5/17
I just have to say, that is the funniest line ever. I can just imagine "Moldy-Voldy Pasty-Facy" having to sing, I'm a little tea pot . :)
2859 chapter 9 . 5/17
Wow every time I see -HPM- I am worried the book will end. Great story.
torlan2003 chapter 9 . 4/25
Great story thank you for taking the time to write this story.
torlan2003 chapter 8 . 4/25
Excellent battle of the students and death eaters. Kept it simple and straight forward. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 5 . 4/25
Great chapter, glad the trial was posted this way. If you go through the whole thing someone has to attempt to free or kill wormtail . Looking forward to the next chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 2 . 4/24
All right! Like to see Umbridge going down.
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 4/24
Good start to the new story. I don't think Harry would meet with Dumbledore alone. He would want an opinion he trusted like Aunt Minnie. I also don't think he would put up with Blood quills and abuse. He has to good a support system. I am looking forward to seeing what happens.
An Awesome Guy chapter 8 . 4/22
12 CASUALTIES THROUGHOUT THE WAR
TWELVE SUT THE SH*T DOWN VOL ET MOI
taxzombie chapter 9 . 4/9
Nicely done. You wrapped it up at a good stopping point. It was a pleasure to read and much appreciated. Thank you for sharing your story with us.