Reviews for Harry Potter McGonagall
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 9 . 10/19
I sometimes wonder when I read a really good Harry Potter fanfic "What if Jo had written it this way?" I especially liked your handling of fifth year with a rapid demise of Umbridge as a teacher. I was a little sad Dumbledore got killed but the overall story was excellent. (Actually the two stories.)

Harry certainly did better not to be with that awful Muggle family. His being with them protected them (in the books). They showed extreme ingratitude for the magical protection they got.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 2 . 10/19
The should have happen during order of the Phoenix. Umbridge is such a terrible Human being. Yet there are too many Umbridges in our world.
Harry McGonagall and Harry Potter-McGonagall are probably my most favourite Harry Potter fan fictions that I have ever read. I cried at the end. But one question is, did Harry become head boy? Or did someone else? Thanks i have read dozens of Harry Potter fan fictions but this is, as I said before, my absolute favourite.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 9 . 10/1
bookjunkie1992 chapter 9 . 9/25
This is one of the best stories I have read to date. Thank you
Lia chapter 5 . 9/23
Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us. I loved every bit of it
Corwyn chapter 9 . 9/9
Loved this story too. Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
suziq968 chapter 9 . 8/10
Another fun read. Awesome job on the final battle. Loved how Bellatrix bit it but would have liked to see Umbridge's demise also. Think something might be missing from the line about what happens to the surviving DE's didn't make sense. Thanks again.
fdean80090 chapter 9 . 8/8
Thank you so much for a great story.
I found the original fic at about10 in the morning, and it's now 3:20am and just
That was incredibly written, extremely well developed, you tied up loose ends, and actually addressed some of the odd problems that canonically were left unmentioned. (Especially regarding the staircases, thank you!) I don't know who you are but I applaud you for sticking through with this to the end. I hope that surgery you mentioned didnt leave any lasting harm, and I hope you have a nice day!
KodeJ chapter 9 . 7/18
this is such an amazing story! I read both in just a week! you are very talented!
Lotte chapter 9 . 6/29
Now I have finished reading the whole story about Harry Potter McGonnagal, and I just want to tell you that I love it! This Harry was much better and smarter than canon-Harry, and I love how the relationship between him and Hermione turned out. I was wondering before if Ron would be a bigger part, but I'm glad he wasn't. Now I'm gonna search through your other stories. Thank you so much for this one! :D Hugs from Sweden.
A.Tigerose chapter 9 . 6/26
great stories I couldn't put them down!
zeps9001 chapter 1 . 6/18
By the end of last story things finally deviated from canon, but now you are doing it again. They sacked Skeeter and exposed Voldemort and have proper headmistress. And yet again things happen exactly like in canon.