Reviews for Changeling
Malu chapter 16 . 3/7
Great story. Really wish you would have continued think a lot of people would like it.
sweetanarchy22 chapter 16 . 2/28
I see you haven't updated in a few years...

I didn't want to leave a comment, because it's not like my comment would magically cause you to update, but I just wanted you to know that I followed your story. Just in case you do update, I'll be notified.
Julietterose4901 chapter 10 . 2/18
kikasedlarova chapter 16 . 2/13
I love this story! Update please.
teenwitch18 chapter 16 . 2/10
Love this story so much! I've read it several times over the past few years; the way you write the characters is spot on and I really enjoy how you are exploring Harry's abilities.
That cliffhanger on this chapter is killer; how are Matt and Mello going to deal with what they discovered? Who exactly is William and does he pertain to Harry's visions of gold? How will L deal with Harry having no past?!

I hope life is treating you well and that you might get some inspiration for this story again! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)
Cursa chapter 16 . 2/7
I really enjoyed this! I hope you continue someday :)
tatipi2262 chapter 16 . 1/23
Plz plz plz Update sooon
Griseo chapter 14 . 1/2
Why can't Harry handle visions for Christ's sake? He's been through so much and faints at the thought of pictures in the water?

Why can't he devise a better plan for avoiding the probing questions? The way things are going, he's going to be found out for stupid reasons and that really sucks because it does not fit at all with a war hardened, unspeakable, genius Harry Potter that stared down and killed Voldemort by pure will.

Out of the top of my head, one of his options could have been to not answer anything at all, and sure, he'd have no friends other than maybe Near even if I'm not quite certain he counts, but that'd be way better than indulging their false feelings entitlement to his most guarded secrets.

If you can't trust your friend, they are no good. Matt clearly cares for him but the children's curiosity might just spell Harry's doom. Mello is absolutely despicable and Harry shouldn't have to put up with him and he should know that himself.

As a matter of fact, L, Mello and Near all pose a threat to Harry. As does Matt, because we all know the roads to hell are paved with good intentions.

I like this story, really. But inconsistencies like these really annoys the living daylights out of me.

Good luck and good work otherwise, your stories are awesome.
slytherpuffatheart chapter 16 . 12/24/2017
Good story. I wish you'd elaborate more on the muggle Madam Malkin though. Very interesting twist. I'd also like if you wrote about the Order's reaction to his leaving the Wizarding World.
Rinnala chapter 16 . 12/4/2017
Hmm. was just going through my favorite stories. you seem like the kind of person who wouldn't stop a story halfway through. Though I hope you haven't lost the notes for the story or something and have just been delayed by life.
This is one of the best stories on fanfiction. I love the situation you've put Harry in. I'll never forget how you had hiim give himself an alias and then, when L wanted to give him an alias in turn, he ended up with his own name! and in Death Note, that's just hilarious. I want to know more about the red painter, and the psychiatrist. And this story is just beginning when it comes to harry getting into trouble in school, I hope he'll realise the irony at one point. I want to know how a Common knowledge class with Near goes and how L is going to find someone/people who can speak all those languages. I can just imagine that if they heard about Harry speaking all those languages they would have some kind of reaction and when he starts to correct others' translations, oh so awesome, but very far in the future in this story, if ever.
Please make some tme in your life for this story. I would really apreciate it.
Hetalia SN Korea chapter 16 . 11/28/2017
I love your story please update soon. Thank you very much.
Bernstien chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Really hope you return to this story. So good!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
the itty bitty boy with the big bad secrets... i like christine. she's normal, but not TOO normal, you know, not everyone would see a kid that young and that independent and not immediately panic

i know you said she doesnt stick around but i hope she doesnt die or anything. she's the kind of friend id like to have, i think.
Nyx chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
Oh... so that's what you meant by "temporary"
Demonic Mello chapter 16 . 9/29/2017
Poor Mello can you give him just at least something him having drugged and being rejected along with Near being number one makes him kinda abused. Still love the story
2,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »