Reviews for Changeling
Deidara chapter 16 . 4/14
Wow, this story of yours is very, very interesting. You're working very well with the characters and I can't wait to read the next chapter! I really hope you'll keep working on this fic, you're doing an excellent job. Really, excellent.
RosePetal158 chapter 16 . 4/13
AMAZING! Please write another chapter!
seventhSINwrath chapter 16 . 4/13
This is a really great story. I've read it before, but have just found it again and re-read it. I can't wait to see where you take this in the future
serialkeller chapter 16 . 4/11
Pretty excellent story idea although it's kind of annoying that it took harry this long to realise that he needs to get his powers under control. I mean he knows of occlumency, would he not look for something like that in the muggle world to control emotions? He is meant to be a genius, but it's not really showing all that much like it did at the start. Update again soon!
What does ESP! mean?
Seere Klein chapter 16 . 4/9
Ahhhhhh I wonder when harry will open up. I knew that he will have a decent conversation with near. Will this story have pairings? I was a bit surprised abt mello's monologue on matt being straight I kinda squealed back there hehe. Will this only focus on wammy and the successors or will it reach the plot with light in it? :o
BBWulf chapter 16 . 4/8
This is an awesome fic. I would be suprised that I hadn't found it earlier; if I didn't already know the reason. I search by update date, so this wouldn't have popped up near the top until fairly recently. Anyway, great work and I hope to see more soon. :)
AdM0901XOXO chapter 16 . 4/6
I like this story... :D
Is there a pairing in this story? Either way, I would still like it... Maybe even love it... If it keeps up the good work...

Please update soon... :)
leylinjan chapter 16 . 4/5
i LOVE that you updated this again - somehow i missed the alert and only got to read this awesome kinda-new chapter now, when I was looking for this story again in order to re-read it :)

Thank you so much for updating! That made me so happy!
Coyoyotie chapter 16 . 4/5
aaaah wowow I love this fanfic and am looking forward to more :D
Person345 chapter 16 . 4/3
WHEN will there be more?
Yuval25 chapter 16 . 3/29
I loved it!
Too bad that there won't be any Matt/Mello romance, but oh well.
I liked how they think and how slowly they figure things out. I liked how you described Near!
Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one! :)
Can't wait to see what Mello will do if he drives Harry to Near
Please update I love this story !
What's the pairing ?

Please update again soon!
Mattish
BabyBearOnline chapter 9 . 3/19
To be honest, I kind of though Harry wouldn't even try in the test since he'd already learnt that the better he was at something the more attention he'd get.
1,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »