Reviews for Changeling
Turtlebell chapter 16 . 8/1
Great story! Are you planning on updating this? I'm really interested in what happens next!
Berlin chapter 16 . 7/27
It's been a bit more than a year, and I would simply like to say that I really enjoyed reading this fic. I loved it, it was awesome!
Rangle chapter 4 . 7/23
It's pretty clear is not a Super!Harry fanfic by the development so far. It's an underpowered Harry fanfic, heh. Where things will go wrong just for the sake of drama.
Rangle chapter 3 . 7/23
Hmm, it seems giving up his magic and trading it with esp only gave Harry disadvantages. What a truly foolish thing he did by giving up magic like that. There is literally no upside at all. Magic can basically do all what ESP do without the drawback. Magic is more controllable since Harry is already a trained wizard. It feels kind of wrong reading a fanfic of Harry Potter with the character without Magic. I think you write wonderfully.. but HP without magic is just not right. It's an essential character trait of him.
UPDATE! PLEASE! It has been a YEAR! A YEAR!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 16 . 6/26
So good, I have near watched or read Death Note before even though it has been recommended to me before, so this got me very interested, please update!
Melrose437 chapter 16 . 6/21
Really great story, I am inticipating what will happen with the Red Painter, If Harry gets to be more relevant in the case or even what will be revealed about Harry with Mello & Matt... So many different things can happen I anxiously await for more to be shown.
SNicole25 chapter 16 . 6/11
You know, of all the places for a Harry that just wants to be left alone to end up, Wammy's house was probably the worst.
OverTheTopHyperAlien chapter 16 . 6/5
Just reread and enjoyed as much as the first time. Lovely story. I am looking forward to finding out wht happens next.
:( update please
Kyuu-Hime chapter 16 . 5/31
This story is so good! I hope you'll update soon! I love this. This is my favorite Harry crossover.
i love it soo continue.i'm dying to read the next story is more interesting than any other i have read on this dont abandon it.
leylinjan chapter 2 . 5/9
LOVE this story! This'll be my sixth time reading it - it's so great and I wish you would continue it. ;)
Serpentine13 chapter 16 . 5/5
I stand by my original sentiment, I hope they all die.
Serpentine13 chapter 6 . 5/5
Kill them all Hadrian. There can be only one. They are not friends, they are not family, and even if they were the betrayal is all the more painful. They're at best questionable allies, and allies are always temporary.
1,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »