Reviews for Changeling
blackbloodywolf chapter 16 . 8/9
more please~
*Matt wasn't entirely sure what an electrocardiogram was, but assumed by the context that it was a machine to measure or examine heart rates. He was fairly sure that most infirmaries didn't have those kinds of machines, and was utterly unsurprised to find that Wammy's infirmary did*

Uhhh... you do realize an EKG is about as ubiquitous to hospitals as a doctor using a stethoscope, right? It's the so often stereotypical device of movies, where you see a screen with the QRS cycle of the patient and the oh-so-overused patient 'flatlining' noise. So if he really is a 'genius' and knows a few common drugs, I think he should be able to recognize an EKG in the year 2000. Just saying.
spacetraintotheUniverse chapter 16 . 8/1
Really hope to see this update soon!
Patient But Sad chapter 16 . 7/21
are u abandoning the story. cause if u are I hope u put it up for adoption because I really like it and would like it if it continued and maybe his friends and a few slytherins end up at the school as a kid like him. I figure harry needs some help with all the nosy mello's in the world(one is too many). and I really want to see how things go with near. usually people focus too much on L.
TouchDouche chapter 16 . 7/10
Meep. Will you update again?
TouchDouche chapter 12 . 7/10
Haha. Mello, hello
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 13 . 7/8
PLEASE UGH DON'T NO.
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 4 . 7/7
Woohoo! She's dead! And the story has officially begun. Even though I know he won't be in control, I hope he's not a helpless eight year old boy. Harry should have all the knowledge from his previous life, all the training must still be there right? It's not really been shown a lot, the books don't actually count, but his intelligence was also supposed to be extra heightened. Supposed. He is seriously lacking that. I know it's hard to write in the pov of a super genius when you aren't one, but you could really ask for people's opinion in the future, like close friends or family, to look over and see if they spot something amiss.

Geez, this was long.
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 2 . 7/7
Less great. Harry, being a genius and all now, really shouldn't have been so stupid in this chapter. Showing so many signs and stuff. Reacting to her like a savage animal, instead of keeping his act up. So, yeah.
SacredScriptsGirl chapter 1 . 7/7
ESP - totally Extra Something Perception

Story has been great so far!
misherukuro chapter 15 . 7/6
Just enjoyed a full re-read and loved it every bit as much as the last two times xD I look forward to the day the muses send you back to this fic. Thanks for sharing your writing. ~,~
I don't understand why he is shy and don't speak louder that a whisper ! Unless it's because he wants to be seen as a child ?but il it's natural it's pretty pathetic he is an adult and had gone to war for god's sake
birdandthebell chapter 16 . 7/2
You write really well. I love how indepth your characters feel.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 16 . 6/17
Love what you've done with this. It's truly excellent. I hope you continue.
I really hope u continue.
2,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »