Reviews for Changeling
Thank You! I started to follow your story in 2012 after discovering the joys of English fanfiction. While I never got around to create an account on this site, I certainly always saved the link to your story on every device with an online connection I had. I even put a handwritten note with the link in the drawer of my desk (just in case). During the first years I checked for updates every day, exicted how you would continue to impress me. At the time I activated the translation programm of my browser which gave me a number of words to choose from by scrolling over your text. Between chapter 8 and 9 I had learned enough to switch it off. I never commented before, because I was shy and insecure in my language skills. Now a lot of time has passed and I feel the need to thank you for improving my knowledge and understanding of the language I've grown to love. You may never read this and even while writing this I am still unsure if I have the guts to hit 'Post Review'. Maybe I am not as grown up as I like to believe. Anyway, I know that is possible that you will never write another word for this story and that would be fine as well. Over all this time I collected lots of theories for how the story could end (I hope this is not creepy? Because I do this for books or detective shows as well). Another thing is that I can't judge someone for not finishing a story, when I did this myself a long time ago. But I wanted you to know that you had a big part in my teenage life and that I thank you for that. Your story made my life brighter and gave me something to look forward to in troubled times. Thank you for sharing your creativity with the world, thank you for your bravery to post your story online and thank you for inspiring me over the years.
(I will stop now, because I don't really know how to end this. This was a spur of the moment kind of thing.)
Racheeele chapter 16 . 8/23
Looooove the story
yinyangfishy chapter 16 . 8/18
I need more! (Take all the time you need to write of course) This is so good, wonder what the confrontation of Mello, Matt and Harry is going to be like.
R.I.P.
WildRosa13474 chapter 16 . 7/31
I severely doubt this fic will be continued anytime soon, but I really hope it is. Please consider updating.
WildRosa13474 chapter 14 . 7/31
Ah, not a fire. Where's Witness Protection when you need it? Buried in a plot hole, probably.
WildRosa13474 chapter 13 . 7/31
Oh damn. Oh diddly damn. Telekinesis is already in danger of discovery, huh? Especially with the laptop and writing material now in Harry's room.
WildRosa13474 chapter 13 . 7/31
Oooh, I love how regular habits for Harry are strange quirks for everyone else, like writing with a quill. I'm betting a lot of people will compare him to L.
WildRosa13474 chapter 12 . 7/31
Yeah, okay, so a fire. I figured that too, as soon as the alarm sounded. That isn't that big a deal, right? The children were lead in again, so the threat wasn't big. A small fire happens sometimes, yet L and Matt and others act like it's something bigger.
WildRosa13474 chapter 12 . 7/31
'quite quiet', I had to read that again to proccess it.
WildRosa13474 chapter 11 . 7/31
Wow, beautiful irony. The name Harry being regarded as boring is something unheard of to Harry, who was just about revered and world famous not too long ago.
WildRosa13474 chapter 11 . 7/31
"I don't care for violence." THAT'S AMAZING
WildRosa13474 chapter 9 . 7/31
Ooooh, I can just imagine Harry somewhere in the middle of taking the test getting finally fed up with the flashes of annoyance behind him, and abruptly turning around and asking, "Okay, why are you so annoyed ALL of the time?!" and L just staring at him with wide eyes and his thumb in his mouth and sitting in his signature position, not moving an inch. God, that's hilarious.
WildRosa13474 chapter 9 . 7/31
Haha, nice move Harry.
WildRosa13474 chapter 6 . 7/31
I'd give a compliment on how good your story is, but I can't think of one that would accurately describe amazingness.
2,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »