Reviews for Intervention
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
oh yea I'm with Jayde on this...I have always hated cuddy. Pilot episode in the elevator asking House what he is going home to seemed harsh, then all the answers from 3 stories about how Cuddy's ethical blunder cost House not only his leg but ultimately his relationship too really made me hate her. Not only that I hate the Huddy lovers for being so ignorant. god i am bitter. I know exactly why Lisa Eidlestein left the show...she hated Cuddy too.
Jayde chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Perrrrfect.

I hated Cuddy and Wilson in the 6th season. I'm alright with hating Cuddy. I've always hated her. But Wilson...I counted on him for being there for House every second. I hate Sam. She ruined everything. This is a great fic. It's like you read my mind!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Fairly IC with regard to House, if we assume he is in a lot of pain, physical and emotional at the time.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I would love to know where you got the info you based this on! I love what House has to say, and I think it's totally job!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I'd have to go with Wilson and Cuddy being jerks. Nice dialogue fic.
limptulip chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Cuddy and Wilson are suspect with their "good" intentions towards House.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I'm still waiting for this to happen on the show for real. Brilliantly done, I love it. Wilson and Cuddy have no right whatsoever to try to get righteous with House again. They have both done enough damage as it is. You nailed it. And if House is being a jerk, OK, he might be, rightfully so.
purplemintpatty chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Please don't tell me what spoilers you saw. This in and of itself is interesting to me because of where it is posted, that's all. While I would like House to tell Cuddy where to get off, I wouldn't want it to happen at the expense of a set back to his recovery! Keep gpoing with this if you can.