Reviews for Storm Front
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 23 . 7/8
Okay I love your story, it's amazing, but is there any chance you could go and correct the spelling of Hermione's name? Thanks Love! 3
Ez21 chapter 3 . 7/2
Just a quick tip, you had hermione using Harry's cloak in the last chapter but in this one you said he'd hidden it last year and had to avoid snape with out it
jessthereader13 chapter 10 . 6/17
LOL! Love the Hedwig omake in ch10.
~jess
jumpinthecart chapter 7 . 5/22
When I picture Must, I can't help but imagine Yzma from Emperor's New Groove
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 10 . 3/31
So, another terrible thing you did. I actually HATE Percy Jackson and the Olympians. And now I'm reading one of those too!

You mention you need a Beta, but this is chapter 10, and you're at 25, so I wanted to check if you still needed one. Also, I noticed a lot of little continuity errors, and grammar errors, and I'd be happy to help with thise, even the ones already posted, if you want.
lightwalnut64 chapter 9 . 1/23
i tried my best to read but i always end up cringing urgh thats unfortunate because there are so little pjhp crossovers...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
Omg WHY?! The first chapter started out so well, but then it was like 'MY EYES!' There were so many errors! Please get a beta or something, it sounds like a good story, but i just can't read this anymore.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Grammar and commas, my friend, grammar and commas... oh, we readers expect some quality from your works, dear author, do not forget that.
BetaBitch chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
IT. IS. V-O-L-D-E-M-O-R-T
BakaBeta chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
HER NAME IS SPELLED H-E-R-M-I-O-N-E
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Maybe snape can help them?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Why wasn't hermione invited to this meeting?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
Could hermione and Harry bet apart of the snake too since it was Harry who killed the snake ?! Several hours later Salazar had finally come up with an idea for how to make up what he admitted, had been a very bad decision on his part, too the two demigods. (even if it had worked out just as he had wanted it to.) And so he now had a dozen house elves stripping his poor Oro down to the bones. The hide was being sent to a armor maker in knockturn alley and the fangs and several bones were going to a goblin weapon maker. They would all be done in a few months hopefully they would except the gifts as his apology. Bennu was right he had been an idiot not that he would ever actually admit that out loud.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Why are you calling Ron now Orion

"Harry get up! Were going to miss breakfast!" Yelled Ron Orion put his pillow over his head trying to drown out Ron yelling but to no avail as Ron pulled open the curtains on his bed and started shaking him. He refrained from snarling and twisted snagging his wand off the side table as he did so.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
I mean if Ornion is Harry's name and your calling him Ornion and you said HERNIONE is Soren why are you not calling hermione by the name Soren? Oh yes it's because her name is HERMIONE Soren !