Reviews for Piercings
Shawna Rae H chapter 1 . 4/14
This is an amazing story. Your details flow wonderfully. It gave me goosebumps, amongst other things. Thank you so much. More please!
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
That was good. I enjoyed it.
Lu Phantom chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Niceeeeee
Sweetciel chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
I didn't know that this was you! *gazes in wonder* I've been reading your stories for like the past two weeks or so. With every story the lemons get hotter. Master!
ahans1b chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Damn that was hot!
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
There is Karin and lee
TroublesomeFox21 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
That was hot. It was really good, one of the better oneshots I have seen. I have to say that I normally don't like Karin but I really liked her in this. I never thought of karin/kiba but if you were to write it in think it would be good. This was great- thanks
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Oh my god, I fall upon one of the sequel, and reading that piercings was so popular I had to read it ! And I'm not disappointed at all ! That was amazing ! In my fav, instantly !
Now I'm going to read the sequels !
hiyana
This Is It chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
3 words: Extremely Hot and Sexy! I so loved it
Murcia chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

This was super well written and fucking genius, thanks babe!
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Awesome story
air21 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I really loved this story and your writing style, keep writing!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Thanks for the story

***Pyrane***
Tuesday'sHere chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Funny story I am getting my lip pierced in the same place as Naruto's! ahahah Makes me a little more confident in the process, too bad mine isn't going to be black. Awesome story because who doesn't love smut? And let's be honest tattoos and piercings are pretty sexy, I've always thought that Naruto's seal was pretty sweet.

As for KibaKarin... hhmmm interesting pairing, I've never heard of it! lol

And yes the SNS fandom is huge cause it is the freaking best!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016