Reviews for Piercings
Cafrye chapter 1 . 11/4
They keep alerting because it was perfectly done. Goodness gracious. I think sex on the bench is a health code violation, not that either would care. I have a feeling Naruto might be getting a few other piercings.
ausweye1 chapter 1 . 5/29
Wow it's hot here! Once again a soooo good fanfiction from you ! Really love your work ! Thanks !
Shawna Rae H chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
This is an amazing story. Your details flow wonderfully. It gave me goosebumps, amongst other things. Thank you so much. More please!
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
That was good. I enjoyed it.
Lu Phantom chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Niceeeeee
Sweetciel chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
I didn't know that this was you! *gazes in wonder* I've been reading your stories for like the past two weeks or so. With every story the lemons get hotter. Master!
ahans1b chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Damn that was hot!
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
There is Karin and lee
TroublesomeFox21 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
That was hot. It was really good, one of the better oneshots I have seen. I have to say that I normally don't like Karin but I really liked her in this. I never thought of karin/kiba but if you were to write it in think it would be good. This was great- thanks
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Oh my god, I fall upon one of the sequel, and reading that piercings was so popular I had to read it ! And I'm not disappointed at all ! That was amazing ! In my fav, instantly !
Now I'm going to read the sequels !
hiyana
This Is It chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
3 words: Extremely Hot and Sexy! I so loved it
Murcia chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

This was super well written and fucking genius, thanks babe!
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Awesome story
air21 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I really loved this story and your writing style, keep writing!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/15/2016