Reviews for The Dragon's Sword
Scorpio Serpent chapter 10 . 5/23/2004
Loved it!
warrior of virtue chapter 10 . 12/17/2002
I loved the story it was very intruiging and stayed true to the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon story other than the ghost stuff other than that it was pretty good.
Leness chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
I think it is a brilliant story, very touching.
Leness chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
I think it is a brilliant story, very touching.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 11 . 7/14/2002
Very beautiful! I really liked this, it was mysterious and entoxicating. Poor Lo, though! I like to entertain the fantasy that she survived and lived with Lo in the desert...
Timeless chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
I would like to say that Crouching tiger and hidden dragon is the third book out of a series of five chinese novels.
mindflash chapter 10 . 3/30/2002
If only the movie was closer to the original story-Li Mu Bai never originally died (it was Yu Shu Lien that died at the end of the next book). And who the are Jen and Lo? They should be Xiao Long and *insert Lo's actual name here*.

Yes, Bel Yi Eh (? It's Sir Te's actual name) would attend Li Mu Bai's funeral.

CTHD was actually the fourth book of five; but the ending was changed and somehow the Americs screwed up the character names in the subtitling
Miriam chapter 11 . 3/27/2002
This was a very good fanfiction, for Crouching Tiger is very hard to write about, and I know you must be a great fan of the movie :)

The story held some great ideas, and your views of the movie really came across. One thing I object too, was when Jen jumped, I don't think she was 'dying' exactly, rather, being set free from the tangles of her life, her soul eternally with Lo, because they can never again have the innocent love they once shared.

I also believe Sir Te would have attended Li Mu Bai's funeral, Sir Te admired Li Mu Bai greatly and seemed to be a close friend and confidant.

I think the ideas you placed here were well put. I do believe that, as Lo and Shu lien are the one's left behind, they will connect again one day. I think your story could very well happen! However, I do think Lo believed the story of 'A faithful heart makes wishes come true' (rather then dismissing it as a fairy story) because he knows how pure Jen's heart is.

This was great! I look forward to reading more of your writing.
otakugirl chapter 10 . 3/22/2002
*claps* Bravo! That was a beautiful story. *sniff* My favorite character from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is Jen! Great work!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2002
Alright, an update! This is really good, keep going!
Squall'sScar chapter 3 . 2/25/2002
PLEASE write the next chapters! This is great! I've signed the review. E-mail me when it's up, if you can. Thanks for a great read!
gonegonegone123123 chapter 3 . 2/23/2002
This story is beautiful so far.
hoochie mama chapter 3 . 2/12/2002
continue!
Saranha de Angelo chapter 3 . 2/10/2002
How sweet! Lo rules. But Jen shouldn't have died. I think she floated off...well actually...I have a whole story going bout that (crossover *cackles evily*) Continue! There is more, right?
Saranha de Angelo chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
That was so sweet! One thing though, I'm sure somebody other than Shu Lien would be at Li's funeral. Lots of people owe/like him. Anyway, I really loved how Shu Lien said she was going to give the sword to Jen. That was very unexpected, yet cool. I wonder what will happen when Shu Lien gets there...CONTINUE!