Reviews for Twilight Forever
ssiles chapter 68 . 8/16/2014
this was a long drawn out and extremely boring fanfiction. I its going to be so long and evolved spend time developing a plot about the volturi/caius. He never even made an appearance. You spent alot of time with charaters so far away from original plot. I scrolled thru chapters and every page had new characters. I
jmolly chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Hey there,

Sirisha sent me. She said I might like your story as it's the sort of AU I write. I'm liking your plot so far. Cheers!
Sirisha23 chapter 72 . 7/4/2013
Amazing story. I loved this fanfiction. Thanks for writing it. Good work on this story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors. I loved everything about this story. Interesting take on the heritage of Bella, Alice, and Edward. I liked meeting new family members. It was very interesting that you had Renee and Phil turn into vampires. I loved the revenge fight when Alec, Jane, Felix, and Demetri are killed and burned. Leah and Nahuel are an interesting couple. It was funny when Rory and Collin imprinted. I loved all the other imprint stories. Everyone was amazing as a close family. I love Charlie and Sue together. It was very sad when Charlie had the heart attack. Levi Uley is an amazing character.
ReginaSerpentes chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
Nessie really is five going on fifty. Little chav. Taylor would be proud.
St. Trinian reference if you didn't know.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 59 . 3/18/2013
girl you r gifted but why so much fighting why not have reaxing time
Alice Gone Madd chapter 35 . 3/17/2013
haha this is great but mood swing does do that to ya
Alice Gone Madd chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
lol me like this Bella
Alice Gone Madd chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
dammm Im liking this
Alice Gone Madd chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
dammm that wicked
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very well done...I think i'm pumped but also freezing cold. I'm going to stick around.

HoosierCullen chapter 72 . 4/24/2012
Loved your story can't wait to read more from you. I personally think you have a great story here and will look forward to reading more.
Antara93 chapter 72 . 4/15/2012
awesome cant wait 2 read d next adventures plz plz plz cont soon
JoshKnt4 chapter 46 . 3/31/2012
Sorry I know I'm talking to much, but I wanted to say I loved this chapter. Only problem I found here was you didn't explain who V was until much later. She pops in from out of nowhere so wanted to ask. Is she the Pro skater that was teaching Dylan and his buddies? That's the only thing I can guess, but can't understand why she would. Unless she doesn't know Angela's twin brothers are her brother Brady's friends.
JoshKnt4 chapter 45 . 3/31/2012
I can't get over how much I forgot from this story. I see now that you did go back to the Voltori problem. I really wish they would stop treating Bella like she can't take care of herself. I mean once she did the S.I.N.G. thing to Edward. I thought that would show him she could handle herself, but no. I really hope you have Bella be the one that takes out. Aro's bodyguard that other shield and him as well.
JoshKnt4 chapter 43 . 3/31/2012
In this chapter the only problem I saw was, that you jumped from one topic to another that being, Heidi and the Voltori. Then you jumped back to Angela's attack. This would of been fine of course, but if I remember right. You never go back to dealing with Heidi.