Reviews for Twilight Forever
h
Cindra chapter 44 . 9/12
Iyh
grandmachix chapter 72 . 7/18
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. As is my habit, I didn't comment on each chapter, since the story was already complete. I loved how everything fell into place, even to Sam's father returning and reconciling. I am looking forward to Transitions. Judy
grandmachix chapter 22 . 7/2
Cindra, I am swimming in all the mythology. Also I have to ask. Some of the information in this chapter reeks of The Missing Pieces: Everything Through Edward's Eyes. My favorite Edward version. Is it yours, too? Judy
grandmachix chapter 11 . 6/27
OMG! Pixies and Fairies? What a delightful, magical complication. It seems like Ness is stronger than all of them. Will she be able to bring peace to Cain and Oberon? Can Bella and Jake get down safely?
On to chapter 12... Judy
grandmachix chapter 1 . 6/20
Chapter 1 left me with shivers. Still following Teddy and family, but waiting for chapter 2, I decided to read about my favorite vampires. I will probably not comment every chapter but already I'm fascinated.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Awww mannnnn...souund like u have an amazing story here. Damnit gm too bad i mentally cant accept cross spicies imprinting out of the simple enough fact that it was nonsense fabricated to give jb purpose and reason to contine to be around bella. And the fact that the idea of him jumping from mother to daughter without any real complaint or fight was just too much bull for me to swallow.

You love the books i see that. But why havent picked up on the fact that sm backpedalled on everything thing she warned us about.

Newborn madness. She threw that away fast. Bella needed to be in control for what was to come and needed to be around for the first yr of her quickly growing childs life! So out the window that went.

Mating. She made mating out to be this significant thing, then goes and introduces a love triangle. A divide in an indivisible heart. Which was depicted on bellas return from seeing jacob. Tell him she loves him but loves edward more. The eff was with that...

SMELL... thewolves and vamps stink to high heaven to each other minds and yet HERE THEY ARE! In each others pits. Allies an is an on thing, fine, but damn. GO HOME. Even the worst houseguest dont stay over at places they find odorous.

Then there was Charlie's need to know nonsense made, that was made to give bella Everything she wanted. Even though this decision was supposed to have been a choice to sacrifice one existence for another.

Then there was her blood control around human on her first day. Oh come onnn. The hypocrisy was just too much. Sm backpedalled on Evvvveeerrryyyyythhhinnngggg.

And on and on the bullshit piles.

And that why i dont read fics that carry-on the nonsensical, backpedalling writing.

But again I feel epically confliced because you opened with dynamite.

So all the best with your reviews. I hope u write more stories in the future. Hopefully they will have found some distance between Sm illogical thinking.
ssiles chapter 68 . 8/16/2014
this was a long drawn out and extremely boring fanfiction. I its going to be so long and evolved spend time developing a plot about the volturi/caius. He never even made an appearance. You spent alot of time with charaters so far away from original plot. I scrolled thru chapters and every page had new characters. I
jmolly chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Hey there,

Sirisha sent me. She said I might like your story as it's the sort of AU I write. I'm liking your plot so far. Cheers!
Sirisha23 chapter 72 . 7/4/2013
Amazing story. I loved this fanfiction. Thanks for writing it. Good work on this story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors. I loved everything about this story. Interesting take on the heritage of Bella, Alice, and Edward. I liked meeting new family members. It was very interesting that you had Renee and Phil turn into vampires. I loved the revenge fight when Alec, Jane, Felix, and Demetri are killed and burned. Leah and Nahuel are an interesting couple. It was funny when Rory and Collin imprinted. I loved all the other imprint stories. Everyone was amazing as a close family. I love Charlie and Sue together. It was very sad when Charlie had the heart attack. Levi Uley is an amazing character.
ReginaSerpentes chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
Nessie really is five going on fifty. Little chav. Taylor would be proud.
St. Trinian reference if you didn't know.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 59 . 3/18/2013
girl you r gifted but why so much fighting why not have reaxing time
Alice Gone Madd chapter 35 . 3/17/2013
haha this is great but mood swing does do that to ya
Alice Gone Madd chapter 19 . 3/16/2013