Reviews for House of Aensland
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
For your goodness WTF is this
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
A shame there's not more of these. It would be interesting to see Chun Li as a succubus, and whether Sunburnt Sakura would appear as a SUccubus, that's usually fun.
Kaiya of Terra chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Ah, and Ranma Aensland had such a nice ring to it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Haha! Love it. Morrigan is always my favourite char to play with in Tarsunoko vs Capcom and now that Marvel vs Capcom is out I'm determined to master her as well in that game. Of course, the Darkstalkers series is always fun. Keep up the good work! I'm enjoying your portrayal this far!
Davies chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great story! Can't wait for more!
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I was hoping you would add Kasumi, especially when you did not add Ranma. Now how will the old pervert and the old ghoul of an amazon react to this? And will Ranma challenge Morrigan?

Really nice update, please keep up the good work.

Thanks. :)
Cole Tyger chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
first off, i'm enjoying the story, and i thank you for getting the artwork done that drew my attention to it on DA.

i'm impressed with the way you are portraying Morrigan, and can actually see events playing out in this manner where the differing titles ever allowed to mix to this degree.

the biggest complaint i have about the story thus far has nothing to do with the story itself, but your formatting.

there is no warning when you are changing settings.

an extra blank line, or a line of asterix would solve this problem, and make things simpler for the reader to keep straight.

other than that, the fic is very well done, and highly enjoyable thus far, and i hope you continue it
MLA chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
You should do one where she seduces and turns Mai Shiranui into a succubus as well.
TJG chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Some ideas for Rally as a succubus:

Since she has a lot of skills that are related to guns, she might continue with it into the form of gun-fu and related effects. She could keep with concealment be wearing normal clothes over succubus clothing and even forming the succubus clothing into expensive tailored form-fitting concealable armored plates. She could have more mundane weapons but get ideas from Morrigan on B.B. Hood for ideas to adapt for her fighting style and interests. Among other things she could use the succubus form changing trick with the clothing to create temporary tools to help with maintenance and gunsmithing. Maybe she could check with any information sources Morrigan has access to for making magical weapons and armor. For purely succubus weapons, maybe she could create the Soul Eraser trick. If this Morrigan does not use it, then maybe Rally could use the jet-pack trick that the game version of Morrigan uses in some moves.

As an alternative identity, maybe Rally could cause her hair to change color, length and shape along with clothing to give her the appearance of the Dirty Pair (various versions) or even the Bubblegum Crisis her characters with their hardsuits. Another alternate uniform could be a female version of the Exaxxion pilot suit.
TJG chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
For an idea of for Chun Li:

To avoid the noticeable effects of the transformation and still get the benefits, she could form the succubus clothing effect for create a underclothing body stocking and wear normal clothing and/or armor on top of it. If it or an equivalent exist, she could emulate the Witchblade idea by also using the clothing effect to form a watch, ring(s), bracelets or other worn items and with a little sleight-of-hand make them appear to be James Bond/Bat Man/Get Smart multi-function devices when she changes their shapes.
Annara Ren chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Very nice :) The world needs more Morrigan!
lelouch3071 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
A very rare and interesting idea in this age of fanfiction. I don't think I have quite come across this concept.

I have to say, it is very humorous, and I love seeing glimpses of Morrigan's personality.

Please update soon.

A new fan
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
this is crack mad fun, I approve.
Sorakage Sama chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
My, My, My! Now THIS is interesting. Thrythlind, you have come up with something very entertaining. Nice work.

Ja ne

Sorakage sama
Bree R chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Poor horny Kasumi those are really cute interludes. Also very nice job on the effects of being succubi and the transformation of Chun-Li. Really anxious to see more of this it's very entertaining!