Reviews for Life in Spira
Reibunriinta chapter 7 . 3/28
Shelinda was a news reporter in ffx-2? I must have missed that part...
I always liked Shelinda...I never really thought she was annoying. This was pretty funny though.
Reibunriinta chapter 5 . 3/28
Lol that ending is classic! But here is on thing I thing I never understood, Brother is Rikku's brother right? And Yuna is their cousin...then why does Brother have the hots for her? I mean I guess it isn't that big of a deal but I always found it to be gross..
Reibunriinta chapter 3 . 3/28
This is super cute! _
Reibunriinta chapter 2 . 3/28
This is cute! You got Yuna and Tidus right. _
Celtic Water Spirit chapter 8 . 1/17
Great fic. Exactly the type of thing I was looking for. Know why? Because I also discovered the novella and audio drama and I completely agree with your little rant about it. I had to find a great fanfic like this after raging about those "new additions" for awhile and I'm glad I found this fic, it's exactly the type of things that should happen after X-2 and you are doing a good job.
Vogue Star chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I am LOVING this fic! I haven't written on here in a long time or even read fanfics for years, but I got back into FFX/X-2 recently and your fic has really made it worth my while! I have to agree that a lot of the fics on here are quite depressing, lingering on the bittersweet ending of FFX, as beautiful as it was. It's very refreshing to read something so vibrant and believable as this. Please continue with the updates:) Also, I concur wholeheartedly with your opinions at the end of the last chapter... So so disappointed... and slightly devastated... *sigh* ... Hoping to read the new instalment soon. **VS**
Shinenite chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Yeah I completely agree, I recently got addicted to FF X and then when I read what X-2.5 is about, all I could say is basically "what the fuck" ... It's such a stupid plot and just no. No. That's why I am here instead, reading fanfics. And not even talking about the Bonus Audio thing, that was quite absurd too .

But talking about your story, I really enjoyed it :P Looking forward to more chapters :D
nug chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Omg thank you so much. This is what I wanted out of a fanfic! Great character development too, I really loved the way Yuna's new fiery attitude has been portrayed and Tidus' new found humble nature after getting a second chance at life. Loved it! And yes, I agree with your rant wholeheartedly which was why I ventured for some good fanfic to rewrite it and ignore the "novella" as canon. I'm definitely bookmarking this as my faves. Thank you again for writing!
Keetz chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Wow, I love your one shots! After replaying FFX again and feeling really betrayed by FFX-2.5 and the audio drama from the HD remaster, I came to to rewrite these terrible memories. I think you are a great writer and did an awesome job portraying all these characters. They are so believable, and I couldn't help but squeal every time I read a one shot. I would totally read more.

And about FFX-2.5, all I can say is that it is a horribly written official fanfic that isn't canon. _
Child Of The West Wind chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Aww this whole story was a lovely take on their relationship :) I really like the way you portrayed it, especially in this last chapter; sassy Yuna for the win!

I saw the X-2.5 thing too and was intrigued until I read the blurb, and couldn't help but wonder if it was a wind up. Sadly it doesn't seem to be so... :/ your version's way better! :D
shadowneko003 chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
The audio drama was decent. It's the crazy stupid novella that was the abomination! I would have brought the drama and Sin returning, but the novella on the other hand, can go burn in a lava pit!

Anyway, I love these stories!
razorstar90 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Found this story super cute. I love Tidus and Yuna. Great job dude
GinghamCheck chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Reading your fic is such a pleasant distraction from the novella or the audio drama
Phoebiie chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
havent properly read you fiction yet but i totally agree with your point for square enix! they broke my heart into pieces! TvT!

What the point is that!? i was like... I expected some Rikku/Gippal for FFX-3. thats interesting! but why do you need to kill Tidus for!? Plass, this couple has been through a lot already. give them some rest!

firstly i just knew that they kinda broke up with stupid excuses... it was annoying first but then i just knew from tumblr that Tidus was killed on a random island... i was like... WTH!?

it really kills my faith for SQEX, seriously...

just please go back and work on Versus... dont start making more sequels and destroy the classical story...

*hopefully no more FFIX sequel. please let my favourite game a rest*
Mike AZ 2 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
... I like this chapter and the previous ones, and I agree with you. Seriously, that novella sounds almost as bad as the cliffhanger from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. First Camelot/Nintendo, then Square. Geez, do they all have a problem with happy endings and complete stories or something? I wonder.

Okay, enough of my rant. Point is, I like this fic. Sorry I didn't review the previous chapters, but there wasn't really anything I could say since they were so good. I'm not really mad at the developers, though I wonder how they'll clean those respective series' messes up, if ever.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »