Reviews for Seeing Castiel's Bad Side
The Grey Panther chapter 7 . 1/15
The angel of "I don't give in to sex." *rofl*
I read up on Cassiel just recently. Apparently he is the basis for Castiel's character, just as the other angels have their basis in actual lore. He has also called been called Qafsiel or Kaphziel, so "Castiel" is another logical variation. (It's also the name of a place in Switzerland...)
I really like the idea of succubi/incubi helping Heaven with the bloodlines. Like an entire race of Captain Jack Harkness. _
HookedOnDestiel chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
"I vote we start referring to Cas as an 'it'"...absolutely love.
I.F.T.S chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
This is a very interesting and fresh idea and I love it! I wish there were more like that in this fandom...but ah well. Glad you found a beta; they always make things better. Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon!
Destiel Lurker chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
I miss Castiel too! I just discovered your fic and I'm so disappointed it's not finished! It was going to be a stay-up-all-night-and-read-all-the-delicious-smut kind of thing, but the waiting can be good. If I was clever I'd make some kind comparison between the slow development of Cas & Dean's relationship and having to read the fic slowly, but you get the point. This is really very good, and I do adore the slowness of their relationship. You're totally right- first kisses don't have tongue!
Ayuka86 chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Oh no, this does NOT look good...
enchanted nightingale chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
brilliant chapter!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
brilliant!
Wallcifur chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
More soon please!
jpgFury chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
Awwwww - Love it on sooo many levels!

Please get writing - I need more - please...
jpgFury chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Loved the chapter! I like the incubus too - lots of potential for character development there.
adarkworldfantasy chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
I'm still hanging in there, and I am already looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
jpgFury chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Really loving this story so far! It's pushing the limits but it is beleivable and true to the character's screen personalities. Great job - can't wait to keep reading but gotta go to work (
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
Ah love this so far!
Katticus722 chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
I am LOVING this story! The characters seem pretty in character, and there is an actual storyline. Keep it up! We need more! :)

Kat
The Ashes Fan chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
Really enjoying this story so far, it has been amazing! I hope you can update again soon :)