Reviews for The Invasion
Dead Turtle chapter 31 . 4/26/2013
Thank you. Thank you for writing this wonderful story.

At first, I thought this is going to be yet another one of those fics where the Navis get slaughtered by *insert the author's favorite here* (in this case, Terminators). Oh, I'm glad I was wrong.

Well, off to read the sequel!
billfirmage chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was a very interesting story. Right off the bat I realized I was reading a Terminator meets AVATAR novel. This author kept my intrigue through the entire read and leaves you interested in the sequel which, once again, does a fine job leaving you anticipating the coming chapters.

I do look forward to the completion of the Tempest sequel to tie everything together. For all those Pandora and Navi lovers out there, this book comes highly recommended. Ye be warned though, this read only has cameo appearances of main characters from the movie. Such is the authors writing tactic, to introduce a new and exciting story, rather than play on the original.
YaoiBoyToy chapter 31 . 1/5/2013
Congrats on completing the story. I will certainly be back for the sequel.

Thanks for the awesome ride! I had fun.

Take care,
YaoiBoyToy chapter 30 . 12/22/2012

I have really enjoyed this story. Chapter 30 has left us in a place that would be a satisfactory ending, while maintaining enough opening for a sequel, should you wish to continue. Whatever you decide, I will continue to read.

Just a Crazy-Man chapter 30 . 12/11/2012
Love it. :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 29 . 12/4/2012
Love it. :)
YaoiBoyToy chapter 28 . 10/20/2012
Thanks for the writing has been near perfect, from my prospective. I am still enjoying this story and look forward to more.

Thanks so much,
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 28 . 10/19/2012
Epic read. :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 27 . 9/8/2012
Nicely done. :)
YaoiBoyToy chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Greetings and thanks for the update.

I have always enjoyed the meticulous nature of the MT-NET machine network. You have created a formitable advisary that appears to be unstoppable. This adds value to your story.

Once again, I feel your writing has improved. Errors were minimal and you handled the language well. It is difficult to tell that you are not a native speaker.

Well done! I look forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing,
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 25 . 7/1/2012
Love. :)
Not-A-Spy chapter 24 . 6/16/2012
An interesting story.

One thing I notice is that you never use direct dialogue- instead of writing She suddenly asked, "What do you mean?" you would write 'She suddenly asked him what he meant.' This is unique and unconventional, but not necessarily bad.
YaoiBoyToy chapter 24 . 6/11/2012

Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I felt the chapter was well written and it read very comfortably.

Take care,

nased0 chapter 24 . 6/3/2012
Good action chapter, thanks for the update.

Write the next one soon, please!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 24 . 6/3/2012