Reviews for Save Me
ILoveDamon99 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I love this! I can't wait to see Abby and Dean get together!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Please please please please please UPDATE! I love Abby and Dean ;) pretty pleasseeeeee!
tamsamdean chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
please update this story...I love it!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I'm dying for an update to this fic! I can't wait to read when Abby and Dean finally hook up and to see how you're going to change the apocalypse, and I have a feeling you are still going to kill off Ellen and Jo - which will be incredibly heart wrenching. I love future Dean - cracked me up! And turned me on ;) More ASAP! EK!
Busylizziesimba chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Please please please please write more amazing story loving Dean :)
all hail the Great Kripke chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I always love your stories but this one and do wa ditty are definitely my favorite...i'm constantly checking for a new chapter on this story even when it's not on your author update page (just wishful thinking), the characters in this story are amazing and so far the plot looks really good too so please don't give up on this story...please please please update soon :)
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
!

YOU UPDATED! YAYAYAYAYAY! :) ") :) ") :) ")

I hand you 4 huge platters of cookies, 2 for you and 2 for your muse I love this chapter, I can't wait to read chapter 3 and see when thoes two finaly get together.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :) :)
Sillla chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
WOW!Can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon!
megan chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I had to go back and read the first one and then come to this update ha but I was happy to do it. I loved these stories. Update!
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
yes another favorite story of mine really loved it you did such an amazing job on this chapter please please update real soon cant wait for more:)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I love Future Dean lol!
AmyLee22 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Oh yay! I was happy to see this in my inbox. I'm in my car reading from my phone. I should be in class. They will wait haha. But that was so Dean to grab her ass. I laughed. Keep up the awesome fab work!
AprilC3604 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
YAY!OMG I loved it LOL Future Dean is awesome. He would want a threesome lol. This was awesome! So glad you updated this story! Bobby John lol. It was great! I want a Bobby John...no wait, no I dont lol. Just the name. Love it! I cant wait for them to get together but you know that ;) Please update soon or I will have to bug you :)
DiaDeLosMuertos chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
great first chapter! i just read 'Do Wa Ditty' and i love it ) please update soon