Reviews for Time and Painted Flowers
Niphuria chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I haven't read the other reviews yet, because I may be the only one who thinks this.

First, I LOVE this. It is, again, well written and the descriptions and the dialogues are fascinating, especially when you are explaining Otherworld concepts to an Underlander like Tarrant.

Secondly, I am torn between whether Tarrant isn't really understand as much as he thinks he is about Time in Otherworld, or if he doesn't miss Alice quite as much as he says he does.

He seems a bit dispassionate even after Chess suggests he go after Alice.

But again, maybe he isn't dispassionate at all because he works hard for her to return to a place she will love and just doesn't consider that she may well and truly be dead?
CyanideDreams610 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This is really nice, I hope for a sequel!
Not-a-simpletoon chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is absolutely delightful. 100% in character, a rare find in any fandom, but this one especially.

Only one thing, it's actually Mallymkun, with an 'a':)

I don't know whether you pair Hatter and Alice, but whether or not, you wrote the dialogue brilliantly, and it doesn't suggest anything out of canon. Will you update again very soon? With a cherry on top?
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Love it! It made me so sad though! Really well written story!
Skellagirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aw, dear Tarrant! :(

I liked this. :P And I'm not just saying that, hahaha... All the characters were so perfect. I loved Mallymkun and The Cheshire Cat. And of course Nivens McTwisp. He's such a sweetheart. :D

I also loved Tarrant's 'Time is out to get everyone!' Hahaha, so perfect. :)

Anyway... Keep up the good work! :D
GeniusMadness chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aw this was great :) Sad, but in a brillant and touching way. It kind of reminded me of Peter Pan and how he had to watch Wendy grow old in our world...very nice! I hope to see more works from you in the future!
darkbangle chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Your story has made me sad, but I still love it. I think you wrote the Hatter very well. Still, very very sad. :(
XxBloodsbanexX chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
No! Because it make me, like, no! and sad. But it was really good. I think you did the Cheshire (sp?) cat very well, with his flying around and grinning and whatnot.

You could have mad the Mad Hatter a little bit, well, madder, though. Maybe a little more rantish, and it would help when you said where and when his voice goes from light and frothy to dark and brooding to strong and commanding (he does that in the movie, and it's one of his attributes that I love very much) I hope you plan on writing one here the two of them do see each other again.

Anyways, I liked it. Keep writing.
EdernaW chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
woot! i love that song, and i think this story did it perfect justice. good job! i liked it much!
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
...too lazy to log in...

Oh I daresay, that was fantastic!

Very sad though, if you know what I mean.

Unique too-I really liked it :)
VIIIAxelIIIV chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Excellent story XD!
PREttYPAIN chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh my gosh! You must continue! This was beautiful, I loved your writing style.

Please, please, please continue. *puppy dog eyes* O.O
CatTheRipper chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
thats funny, i was just listening to that song! great fic!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I think its really good - captured the absurdity of a wonderland mind...