Reviews for Super Special Awesome Spring Slash Lovers Prompt
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Hi. I was just reviewing your list of stories for this and relized when I made by request I messed up. Where it said kink-I put detailed. Why? I don't know but I did.

The two pairings I requested were Jeff Hardy/Randy Orton. Randy tops. And Matt Hardy/Shannon Moore. Matt saves Shannon from shcool bully. Matt tops. As far as a kink goes I will leave that up to the writer.

I'm sorry I confussed everyone I have no clue why I put that down. Must have had something eles on my mind.

Thanks.
HeartbreakDX chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
I'm having issues trying to upload the Bret/Chris I wrote. I'll get the link to you as soon as I can.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Pairings: JOHNCENA-SHAWNMICHAELS;Can a kink be used?: DOESN'T MATTER;Canon or AU: CANON;Who Tops (Just in case):SHAWN;Other: FLUFF & LOVE~~!

Pairings: CODYRHODES-CHRISJERICHO;Can a kink be used?: DOESN'T MATTER;Canon or AU: AU;Who Tops (Just in case):RHODES;Other: NOTHING :)

also I'd love to be taken up as a writer too~!
browngirlwrites chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Pairings: CM Punk/Taker x2

Can a kink be used?: Doesn't matter

Canon or AU: Doesn't matter

Who Tops (Just in case): Taker

Other: anything extra you'd like to add

shessyblaze chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
1. Matt/Adam

Can a kink be used?: Yes.

Canon or AU: Canon.

Who Tops: Matt

2. Randy/Evan

Can a kink be used?: Doesnt matter.

Canon or AU: Canon.

Who Tops: Randy.
notherenotyet chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Pairings: Jericho/CM Punk & Christian/The Miz

Can a kink be used?: sure, just no cross-dressing if possible

Canon or AU: Canon please

Who Tops (Just in case): Jericho and Christian

Other: Dirty good ;-) and nothing too fluffy would be great.

XO & InYourHonour
Lisa 1970 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
sorry just read rules again and seen I can't have my Hbk twice,so just stick with the Hbk/Sting one!
MoRaine25 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Kofi Kingston and Ted Dibiase- Kink:None Cannon:Yes Uke/Seme: Kofi Tops Ted

Hernandez and Robert Roode Kink: None Cannon: No Uke/Seme:

Hernandez tops Robert Roode
Lisa 1970 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
pairing- Hbk/Sting -kink;any -canon;doesn't matter-Sting tops Hbk.

pairing- Hbk/Batista -kink;any -canon;doesn't matter-Batista tops Hbk.
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Matt and Jeff- kink detailed- Matt tops Jeff - Cannon Surprise me.

Matt and Shannon Moore - kink detailed - Matt tops- Other: Matt saves Shannon from the school bully.

Jeff and Randy - kink detailed - Randy tops - Surprise me on everything else.
CobraStyleLove chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
CobraStyleLove

Pairings: Ted/Cody and Christian/Edge

Kink: Doesn't matter for either

Cannon: Yes for both

Sub/Uke: Ted tops Cody and Edge tops Christian Other: Doesn't matter for Ted and Cody but maybe Edge and Christian are re-united after some long years...
HBKStratusfaction chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Pairing: Chris Jericho/Bret Hart

Can Kink Be Used: Subimission holds in the Hart Dungeon

Who Tops: Bret Hart

Other: Chris and Bret talked about the old Dungeon days when he was training Chris and how much he always screamed.
Sinfully Sined chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Pairings: Kane/Evan Bourn and Batista/Christain

Can a kink be used?:Alot in both

Canon or AU:Surprise me

Who Tops (Just in case):Kane tops Evan and Christain tops Batista

Other: Kane watched as Evan walked towards his hole. It was his space and the younger man knew it. He also know what the punishment was for coming into his zone. Kane rushe Evan before he could turn around.

Christain was in a foul mood from the bullshit of losing the ECW title the night of the last show and Batista just couldn't help but put his foot in his mouth. "See Christal you'll always be the bitch in everything you do."
slashburd chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
slashburd

Pairings: Kevin Nash/HBK and AJ Styles/Christian Cage *thanks Sera*

Kink?: Nash/HBK absolutely not. AJ/CC Maybe. Nothing hardcore, no blood, no non-con.

Canon: Absolutely essential. Doesn't have to be real storylines, just deffo wrestling related/character relevant. No college/popstar/etc fic stuffs.

Who tops: Nash and m idk - take your pick!

Other: Any era of HBK/KN is good, and either TNA or crossover AJ/CC is fine. No character death or major angst. I don't mind how far you want to go down the smut line, its your call but I'll be happy with fluff or hxc smut or wherever it lands inbetween.

So, apologies if I sound like a dictator, I just love my fandom far too much and respect the time people take in writing to let someone waste their time writing something that far wide of the mark :)
slotted chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
ST:

Pairings; CM Punk/Adam Copeland & Shawn Michaels/Chris Jericho

Can a kink be used?: Up to writer

Canon or AU: Up to writer