Reviews for Raised a Criminal
Saint Agustine chapter 33 . 3/20
My only complain about you listing the hearts he has, is that yes they have these "Kekkei genkais" not sure if I am spelling that right. But those are just the kekkei genkais the hearts would also have the elements of their users not just the kekkei genkais, so take the steel heart for example. He would be able to use the lightning style that tekkou could use.
Koda Aya chapter 28 . 12/26/2016
Several things:
-very frequent confusions with your/you're, its/it's.
-tense jmping from past to present.
-minor issues with formating.
-way too much foreshadowing for certain events and on the other hand subplots that came from nowhere.
It's obvious that you've tried to make the story more complex, but that's not always a good thing, as here it just ends up making the whole read heavier and more confused.
Why did Naruto get Kidomaru's sword? When was it ever implied that it would fit his style?
Also, character development. Not that there's no effort in it, but it's just overrall weak. I don't care for most, if not any of the characters. Their motives are explained, and their actions don't reflect them.
Why did they wait so long to give back Naruto his memories? Why is his goal to defeat/kill Kakuzu? Why does he like/love Hinata despite not understanding emotions?
Why would a marriage strengthen the Iwa/Konoha alliance?

The plot and idea behind the story is quite interesting, and I'm still curious as to how events will unfold.
khannarie chapter 39 . 12/2/2016
Another great story left unfinished. The last update was almost four years ago but Im going to put it in my alert just in case the author come back and continue this story.

There are alot of things I dont really like about this story but my curiosity of naruto's life as a criminal and later on an akatsuki outweighed that, so I kept reading until the last available chapter. tbh Im not really a fan of ocs especially the one who was supposed to be naruto's sibling. I find it weird that some author took their time to change naruto's personality to make him a better version, Taking away traits that made naruto, naruto. Yet at the same time, authors tend to introduce ocs that has all the traits they took from naruto... this explain why i dont like haru. Then theres arashi. I dont like him at first but eventually i warmed up with the idea of naruto having an older brother, who vowed to get him back. An exact opposite of the canon relationship of the uchiha brothers where satsuke vowed to kill his brother. Theres the difference but theres also the similarities, like arashi's love for his brother.. so I like that part in the end.
Now for naruto's power, i still prefer kyubi and sage powers but I guess if I want something different, i must be more open with the idea of naruto having different type of power. I like the idea of that hero's water though those extra hearts i still find creepy.
I really hope that you come back one day and finish this story. For me a testament of a great story is sticking to it despite not liking much of the things going on that story. It means there's definitely something great that made me want to keep reading..
Valor-Derzod chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
oh my goooood i hope naruto turns sasuke to the akatsuki side so itachi and whatever narutos older brother's name is have to kill their little brothers but they then find out that sasuke and naruto were actually trying to destroy the akatsuki from the inside and itachi and whats his face find out they killed there brothers for nothing and by the end of it all madara wins. Go dark side!
TheCommanderin chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
get a beta to look over this the tenses keep getting mixed up and you mix up sentence order and it brings down the quality of an overall good story
ironic-memes chapter 39 . 8/10/2016
Damn good chapter. Can't wait for the next.
raffmeiste chapter 39 . 7/2/2016
it was a good ride, thanks!
dark wolf of death chapter 39 . 6/8/2016
Great story, I love it. I hope you update and continue to write and that everything works out for you.
mds777 chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
You know I don't think I have ever come across a story where Naruto was by Kakuzu. This is probably the third or fifth time i've read this story. :)
mds777 chapter 39 . 5/16/2016
So Shi is dead, but what about Takako? O.o
amerdism chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up? Also is Naruto any good at sealing jutsu it seems to be a major weakness as of late.
RecklessRat chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
this is awsom man i love it
Guest chapter 39 . 3/20/2016
Will there be more
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Are you going to continue this. Plz do it's awesome
hermanwade40 chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Your a fucking faggot. Of course a bitch like you only cares about people who "like" your story. You are a terrible writer. And if people are saying its bad its because only faggots agree with you. You are a fucking DISGRACE!
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »