Reviews for Raised a Criminal
ironic-memes chapter 39 . 8/10
Damn good chapter. Can't wait for the next.
raffmeiste chapter 39 . 7/2
it was a good ride, thanks!
dark wolf of death chapter 39 . 6/8
Great story, I love it. I hope you update and continue to write and that everything works out for you.
mds777 chapter 2 . 5/16
You know I don't think I have ever come across a story where Naruto was by Kakuzu. This is probably the third or fifth time i've read this story. :)
mds777 chapter 39 . 5/16
So Shi is dead, but what about Takako? O.o
amerdism chapter 1 . 4/15
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up? Also is Naruto any good at sealing jutsu it seems to be a major weakness as of late.
RecklessRat chapter 1 . 3/26
this is awsom man i love it
Will there be more
Are you going to continue this. Plz do it's awesome
hermanwade40 chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Your a fucking faggot. Of course a bitch like you only cares about people who "like" your story. You are a terrible writer. And if people are saying its bad its because only faggots agree with you. You are a fucking DISGRACE!
D-one chapter 39 . 10/22/2015
Nice chapter everything is sure heating up next chapter please
lord-kurama chapter 39 . 8/29/2015
Nice story mate, makes for an interesting read...
FatitaRH chapter 39 . 7/16/2015
So...are you still planning to continue this? I'm a bit down because the lastest update was 3 years ago. I just found this gem three days ago, and I spent my nights reading this instead of sleep. Well, in short, I really like this fanfict. If you read this, please continue this.
DocRoy chapter 39 . 7/15/2015
Where you at? I need the ending of this great story!
mds777 chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
For the sake of my sanity i'm just going to assume that the rest of the people in the Uchiha are all shinobi and for the coup. Also i'm just going to assume that Sasuke and Itachi are the only youngsters in the Uchiha clan at the time of the massacre. Have a nice day. :)
1,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »