Reviews for Raised a Criminal
hermanwade40 chapter 10 . 11/1
Your a fucking faggot. Of course a bitch like you only cares about people who "like" your story. You are a terrible writer. And if people are saying its bad its because only faggots agree with you. You are a fucking DISGRACE!
D-one chapter 39 . 10/22
Nice chapter everything is sure heating up next chapter please
lord-kurama chapter 39 . 8/29
Nice story mate, makes for an interesting read...
FatitaRH chapter 39 . 7/16
So...are you still planning to continue this? I'm a bit down because the lastest update was 3 years ago. I just found this gem three days ago, and I spent my nights reading this instead of sleep. Well, in short, I really like this fanfict. If you read this, please continue this.
DocRoy chapter 39 . 7/15
Where you at? I need the ending of this great story!
mds777 chapter 6 . 6/20
For the sake of my sanity i'm just going to assume that the rest of the people in the Uchiha are all shinobi and for the coup. Also i'm just going to assume that Sasuke and Itachi are the only youngsters in the Uchiha clan at the time of the massacre. Have a nice day. :)
mds777 chapter 7 . 6/8
Don't you think it is a little extreme to wipe out the entire clan? Are they only people in this Uchiha clan older than or about the same age as Itachi, all shinobi, and all for the coup. If not then that is just senseless killing and genocide. -_-
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 6/5
Not going back on ones word # were is the updates
Hashido chapter 39 . 4/12
Omg you are a great author and the story line of this fic is so intricate and different please keep up the good work and finish this story.
SoraROCK chapter 39 . 4/9
(Cries) I can tell you wasn't planned to update... I'm getting interested your story, and I want to know what happened to Naruto and Hinata! But can't you write more this story? :(

I love your Naruto's Rise story because it is so awesome I have read in ever!
jay chapter 30 . 3/17
I already see how this will end, Haru/Hinata beating Naruto. How can it not when one has the most powerful bijuu sealed in them. I mean look at canon wise, Naruto after gaining control of it became so powerful that the members of Akatsuki, all but Madara, could be beaten by him. He took on 6 tailed beasts as will as Obito and came out on top. So unless Naruto in this fic can somehow match Chakra Mode let alone the six paths mode then he is royally screwed. We may not want to admit it but without the nine tails, his potential power is lower than Haru's.
Just show us the scene how Naruto and Hinata will be together after they figure out to get out of Obito's kamia world.
Days chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
a bounty of 230 million is small? Hell, Asuma had 40 million i think, and he was more wellknown than the Demon Brothers.

and Tsurugi in this chapter had 32 million and he was considered as important.
Your biggest fan chapter 39 . 7/13/2014
Best story EVAR! Please Update!
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »