Reviews for Ensammast i Sverige
Eevastiina chapter 6 . 3/4
You. Can't. Stop. Writing. This.
They finally got to know little bit about their feelings, Tino's secret is just about to get told and YOU AREN'T CONTINUING THIS.
I was waiting all these chapters, to have the "Iiiks!" feeling when Tino tells that he knows Ivan and Berwald would get totally mindblowed.
But no.
Okey, people are bussier than others, but STILL.
As good story as this shoudn't be left hanging around, it should be writed to it's needed ending!
Eevastiina chapter 4 . 3/3
Poor Tino. Bad memories are surrounding him...
Eevastiina chapter 2 . 3/3
Hah, Ivan! He's the one who insulted Tino in his childhood wasn't he?
Good that Tino amd Berwald meet. The story is going to onteresting way. I'll keep reading.
Eevastiina chapter 1 . 3/3
Those two are having a hard life.
Hopefully things will get better.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
I love this story very much! but, i sweden and finland, education is free & i think that in finland, skipping/re-doing grades is veryvery rare!
Hydrophobicpenguin chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
! I love what you've done here. I think this is really excellent and I hope you have a chance to continue it someday. I'd beefy much like to know what happens next. Thank you for sharing this much. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
please tell me that you didn't blow off this story. I need it.
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Love!
MaryJ.Fox chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Continue! Dammit good stories should not be kept unfinished
Tina-chan V chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I cannot tell you how bad I feel for these two...
anon chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
I enjoy the story, but education is free in Sweden (and Finland) and the government gives monthly money to support students and there's always the possibility to take a low interest student loan on top of that, if students want to have a bit more money.
23CR3T chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Nooooooooooooo!, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS!-de chi!
vvrules21 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Can you please update this magnificent peice of literature?!
Ischemia chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I think this is brilliant, I'm sure at this point you have no intentions of continuing it, but I think if any story deserves to be finished it's one that's this good. Either way, thank you for what you did write.
Jessie Priest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Dude. I realize you haven't updated in over a year, but PLEASE continue! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!