Reviews for Ensammast i Sverige
I love this story very much! but, i sweden and finland, education is free & i think that in finland, skipping/re-doing grades is veryvery rare!
Hydrophobicpenguin chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
! I love what you've done here. I think this is really excellent and I hope you have a chance to continue it someday. I'd beefy much like to know what happens next. Thank you for sharing this much. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
please tell me that you didn't blow off this story. I need it.
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Love!
MaryJ.Fox chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Continue! Dammit good stories should not be kept unfinished
Tina-chan V chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I cannot tell you how bad I feel for these two...
anon chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
I enjoy the story, but education is free in Sweden (and Finland) and the government gives monthly money to support students and there's always the possibility to take a low interest student loan on top of that, if students want to have a bit more money.
23CR3T chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Nooooooooooooo!, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS!-de chi!
vvrules21 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Can you please update this magnificent peice of literature?!
Ischemia chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I think this is brilliant, I'm sure at this point you have no intentions of continuing it, but I think if any story deserves to be finished it's one that's this good. Either way, thank you for what you did write.
Jessie Priest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Dude. I realize you haven't updated in over a year, but PLEASE continue! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
NightOwl999 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Please tell me you plan on continuing this AMAZING story. Because this is one of the few quality SuFin fanfics on this site. PLEASE.
lovelesscat chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
omg can you please continue this? It's really good!
pippintully chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Well, this hasn't been updated in over a year... but I really, really hope you don't discontinue it. It's a wonderful plotline, and addicting, and it's sweet and dark... please write the next chapter?
UrsulaP chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
This is one of the best SuFin fics I've read. I really wish you'd continued it.