Reviews for Stay With Me
xsxbx chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Beatiful :)
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
*glomps*

cute. i'm gonna go vomit a rainbow or a unicorn or something.
TheNewOtaku chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
One word: CUTE! 8D
Rurple101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
ahhhh sweet
kateandharvey chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Cute story! I really liked it!
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
AWWWW!

That is really the only word I was able to process for this story. Made me smile and say 'awwwwwww!

Good Job!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Super sweet!

Thanks for writing.
jaimiegirl123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
awwwwww! i totally wish this was how the movie ended! well i can always pretend it did at least...
Imaginary-worlds chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Naawwww... Too adorable! .
xBroadwayBabyx chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was amazing. (: I loved it 3
BlinkYourEyes chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
can u make another chapter? please?/
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Well. I wouldn't have minded a more perverted version. *coughs*

ANYWAY.

This was quite lovely! I have currently become addicted to this couple and THIS is how it should have ended darn it! I absolutely adore how you took the Bandersnatch into account. A lot of authors seem to forget him/her... Er...do they ever give it a gender, does it even have one? o.O

I also like how you addressed her proposal and Hatter's reaction. Plus, how they questioned not just "husband" or "fiance" but "lover" too, showing they don't judge/care about makings things "official."

*Adding to favorite stories*
Lunadia chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
adorable. absolultly adorable. And very well written to boot. It's good that you kept them cute and non-graphic because they're more in character that way. I love it! 3
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I loved this story! It was definitely perfect as is... though I certainly would not be amiss to reading a sequal that is a little more graphic ;) It was such a sweet little AU, I wish it had really happened that way!
Shygirl938 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
So flipping cute! I loved it. This could easily have a sequel or become a multi-chapter story ;)