Reviews for Chains
KayanixAyaxFujimiya chapter 100 . 9/13/2014
Wahhhhh, come back to us! I need the conclusion to this story! D: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. AYA CAN'T DIE. DON'T WANT TO DIE AYA. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AN YOHJI LOVES YOU.
alexa.evans.50 chapter 100 . 4/3/2014
WOW! I just started this story 3 days ago and already finished and now I can't wait for more! I noticed you hadn't posted in a while but please finish this story. Poor Aya! I don't want him to be sad anymore and I don't want a mean Yohji. I can't wait until Yohji and weiss fight Crawford. Also, I think the pairing between Shuldig and Aya is really interesting so please post more!
jennifer.braten chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow. I've been reading Weiss fanfic for over ten years now and few have sucked me in like this one. I love the charictarizatons; it's AU but still believable. I like that it has angst but is never sappy. I really do hope that some time you pick this story back up because it is one the very best.
kiwi chapter 100 . 11/7/2013
Omg! Please please continue your story! Your fic is my first weiss fic that i ever read! I love it! I usually read slam dunk fic hanaru fan but love your fic!

Please continue your fic, your fic is a pageturner cant stop reading it and didnt notice im readubg the last chapter already

Poor ran and yohji :( such progress already then crawford ruined it again :( please continue and update soon :)
MafiaAngel chapter 100 . 5/8/2013
I've got to say, I love how you've been buliding up their relationship and can't wait for the next installment! Please update whenever it is the most convienant for you (which is hopefully soon XD). :D 10 out of 5 stars!
Guest chapter 100 . 12/17/2012
i'm dying for you to update this! i really need to know what happens next!
I really love this fic and love how its been writen.
please update soon
duos-deathscythe chapter 100 . 12/5/2012
Finally reached chapter 100! You have to continue, please. Please update? ;-;
Guest chapter 71 . 11/29/2012
I've read your fic up till here and I'm really enjoying it so far as Aya is my favorite character. I like that you explain Aya's weird coloring on Masafumi altering the unborn babies DNA. I really dislike fics where they say that Aya dyes his hair and is wearing colored contacts. I would rather they don't mention it instead of saying it's fake.
I'm really hoping that you intend to continue this fic before I hit Chapter 100. Please don't discontinue this fic as there are so few new fics in the WK fandom and I only read Aya(uke) ones, so I'm desperate for the good ones to be completed.
so here's hoping you get inspired soon
2light4dark chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
finalyu re found this which is one of my fave stories.
Mayuzu chapter 100 . 8/26/2012
Oh God, I cried reading this fic T.T I finished reading all 100 chapter within 2 days. It's so good. Your way of developing the story is so well timed and beautiful. This chapter especially is so heartbreaking. After all the progress Aya's been showing, he was suddenly abused again and Yohji even crushed his single hope. I hope you'll update soon because it's too sad to leave it like this T.T Poor Aya...
darkstar7789 chapter 100 . 7/1/2012
Please please please Continue this fic! I need to find out what happens next!
memorietrail1 chapter 100 . 6/12/2012
oh how sad hope u write more soon
Sitarose chapter 100 . 5/22/2012
So, I have put off reading this for almost a year, but couldn't wait any longer (I don't like cliffhanger's, so I tend to wait until a story is complete). I literally couldn't stop reading once I started, now 10 hours later, I am crying why does it stop RIGHT there? Stupid, stupid, Yohji, look at Aya, he is folding in on himself, just completely deflating, and you just push your anger onto him! What an a**!

And when is Yohji gonna wake up and realize Schwartz is involved? I don't know why he blew Aya off about the mind reading thing when he thought to himself that Manfred reminded him of Berserker. Clearly he knows who/what Schwartz is.

Sorry, rant over. The story is awesome, as is to be expected from you, and I anxiously await your next chapter.
silinde-kun chapter 100 . 3/25/2012
Waouh

C'est impressionnant la façon dont tu arrive à raconter cette histoire. Un enorme travail et j'attend la suite avec impatience.

On a vu lentement ressurgir Aya en tant que Reine des Glaçons et essayer de redevenir vivant.

Courage!
AblativeofMeans chapter 100 . 3/17/2012
Excellent chapter! I'm so glad you came back :) I liked how you showed what Weiss was doing while Aya was kidnapped- it created a lot of suspense and made the scenes more intense.

Now I can't wait until the next one. Such a cliffhanger and so many questions! How does Aya react to Yohji's words in the long term? Do Omi and Ken help him deal with what happened? Do they find out that Aya was assaulted again? And does Yohji find out about Schuldig and Crawford's powers? I'm so excited... :D