Reviews for The Last Chance
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Let's see, she dumps him, but can't stand thinking he might end up with someone else, so she has to see him again to rub it in that she's with someone else. Did I get that right?

Of course, she'll go off and be happy with the bully she decided she loved once she saw him beating up on Snape...

Um. Not sure what, if anything, her last meeting with him accomplished except to make him feel worse.

Which may have been what she wanted all along.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awesome story! Great work with both characters. If Severus ever did tell Lily that he loved her, I can see it going something like this.
x Enigmatic x chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I loved it!

Im so sad she ran away...

is there a chance of catching her? ;) lolll
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh so sad,
shobsnet02 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aww! Thanks for writing this great story. :D
Rebecca Blair chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This made me cry.

Poor Sev...:'''(
roselashesamore chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was soo sad! But very well written and extreamly good! Awesome job!
Trololo chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ohmigosh, this made me so saaaaaaaaaaad D:

Brilliant; 3 Love
His Lil' Half-Blood Princess chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was so Gawd damn sad! I LOVED IT!
matrice chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Quite the rushed decision, the marry just outside fo school. What might be good enough for an eighteen years old might not be enough for a fourty years old. An older Snape might have chosen differently, and who knows, maybe an older Lily wouldn't have married anyone unless she had been absolutely sure. Of course, I would imagine that the Snape that had spend almost two decades pèrotecting her son would have sooner cut off his own arm with a Sectumsempera than let such an opportunity pass by.
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Well... it was nice. It seemed to be very "this happened, and then this happened", but maybe that's just your writing style, which is different than mine!

Close your eyes for just a moment and tell me where you see yourself in five years. If it's with him, then I'll walk away, I swear."

That screams "The Notebook", haha. Fairly certain a lead in that film said those exact works, actually. Could be a coincidence, of course - it's not like Nicholas Sparks made up those words. If you've seen the film, I'll bet you a Galleon you accidentally got the words from it, though. Still, those were perfect words for Severus.

Him already having the Dark Mark? Brilliant ending. However, you didn't give us a reason to feel sorry for him - why does he want to be a DE so badly? In canon, it's to impress Lily, most agree... but why in this story? After reading it, it just makes me think that he obviously didn't love her enough to walk away from the DE, even with a Dark Mark. He could have - he could have found help, and a place to hide.

Good effort!
Watcher of the Moon chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Poor Sev... I'm sorry, but Lily is a right b**ch. Sev made a mistake, and if she had just forgiven him for the mudblood comment he wouldn't have taken the mark in the first place.
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This was very very good and very very SAD. I felt this was a realistic portrayal of Lily and Severus. Enjoyed it!

- Diane Langley
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
If Lily really cared for Sev, she'd say, "We have to get you out of this."

And Sev would reply, "I'll do anything."

In fact, he did say it, only he said it to manipulative Dumbledore instead of hard-hearted Lily. And neither one of them cared two hoots about him. Toss him overboard, Lils, he's worthless.