Reviews for Undercover
Jazzlyn7 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
This is a great story I hope you will continue it. I would really like to hear what Brennan's great idea is.
l3mRe3s3 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Great Story! hope you continue
boothandbones4ever chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Great chapter. I wonder what Brennan's great idea is. Glad your back, I really like this story.
jsq chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Thanks for updating- good chapter! Wasn't the 100th amazing?
wsxokn chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
This is very good! I love how captured Bones' personality! And Booth, for that matter.
boothandbones4ever chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Nice chapter, I wonder what Brennan will do the this evening?

I can't wait to find out why Bren wants do go to the park.
devoted2clois chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
omg too good too good:)

long live clois and B&B

lizsutton12 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
love it! very cute and well don't sound english at all! very much american! oh and loved the "accosted for misplacing the manubrium" part. I actually laughed out loud. can't wait for the next part.
boothandbones4ever chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Aww Booth is so sweet but Brennan might be mad at him in the morning. Great chapter.
MonkeyFighter chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
this is a great story! its an awesome idea! i love booth's character, it sounds wicked sexy ;) and no worries, i say 'sofa' instead of 'couch' and i always get weird looks for it. can't wait for the next chapter! :D
swedenluvbones chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
OK first thing so freaking funny this story:) second thing I totally love it... and keep it coming because me not like to wait for my b/b fix!(dont be shy to undress Booth more often, lords know I do it ALL THE TIME)!
jsq chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
I just discovered this, and I really like it so far. I am excited to see where it goes.
frankiemankie chapter 4 . 4/6/2010

This is awesome :) I like it alot, just the right amount of believability and fluff :D these two are so cute. Update son please :)

O and I totally get the sofa thing (I'm english too). COuch is such a silly word :P

x Frankie
TravelingSue chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Enjoyed the update, first time I've seen Booth tricker her in that way.
Bonesy Babe chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Dude...she is so going to be pissed when she wakes