Reviews for Break Me
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
How did U come up with th eidea of SM sex and putting H and M into the role? :)

I liked the story.
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow...just...wow...loved it!
SeraEris chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
hmm I don't know what to say about this...

I do know the harm sharp nails can cause (I used to sharpening mine) but it was a bit unrealistic how Haruka's nails didn't break with such force. Except if she was a vampyre.

I won't say anything about the biting part, still it felt like a Vampyre was doing it.

on the Lemon side now. you started it really hardcore and such, that seemed to be a Japanese real life hentai movie, but then Haruka went all soft, with inserting only three fingers to Michiru's "core", not ass involved, or red ropes, or other instruments that help to "open" [more like tear apart] the V1gina lips, Michiru seemed ready to get involved to such games. and in the end even though you described Michiru ti have the ride of her life, the pain the 3 fingers gave, with Michiru's expectations didn't

seemed enough to really pleasure her.

all in all in was very well written which is very important. I bit more attention to some of the details was needed, but it was good.
petiyaka chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I liked it!
John Galt the III chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Is it me or was that incredibly HOT? It isn't me? So this story was indeed hot! Good choice of pairing going back to Haruka & Michiru, cause you know, they're awesome. The only criticism that I have is its unfair that Michiru got all the fun, Michiru should repay Haruka back for her generosity; sharing is caring. Anyway, enough of me blahing now, awesomeness!