Reviews for WorldWar: The Balance Destroyed
Nate chapter 22 . 3/11
The slaving bastard colonies need to be eradicated - have Carter blow up their sun(s) please.
Hmmm . Maybe i'm be hind the curve but I see absolutely nothing toungue-in-cheek about this story. Its not bad by any means. It may have a few (very-few really)humorous lines sparsely distributed but the overall tone is hardly funny. It portrays the colonials as essentially an evil theocracy controlled by a cruel, petty, stubborn clergy with a lot of influence by big business, deluded into believing they are infallible and convinced of the righteousness of there position despite the fact they they have lost every military expedition outside there home systems. The colonial people on the whole a bunch of militant sheeple, filled with religious intolerance and hatred as well as being xenophobic in the extreme believing whatever tripe is fed to them by a highly regulated press and media. The race are bunch of arrogant, blind, stagnant emperor worshipers similar to pre WW2 Japan. the observers from Earth and the Tolianns are right. The first non human intelligent species encountered by the Colonials, they try and subjugate. The earth embassy should have told the colonials that reparations AND war crimes trials where a NON negotiable condition for any type of cease-fire treaty and armistice
That wacky priest fumbles at religion like a freshman pulling at a pair of cheerleader panties! It would be rally cool if after the Tauri roll up the rest of the colonial military hopefully with Asgard and Jaffa support Livia gets put on trial for crimes against the universal or galaxy for something.
HaywireEagle chapter 30 . 1/19
A lot of reading, but a very well written bit of reading to be sure. On to the next adventure.
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 1/18
Hmm. I like how you have an Alien race that is truely alien. From shape, taste, and thought. It is a rare experience to be honest.
m0rem0k chapter 2 . 1/7
could the colonials be any more despicable than this? using an intelligent species as a food source, simply because, 1. they're not human and 2. because we can...

can't wait to see how earth & the galaxy at large responds to this abhorrent act..
Adam Pitlik chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
This has been an amazing story so far i cant wait for a Terran or Terrans to shit all over the missionaries when they inevitably say some arrogant superior crap in front of them haha astounding story 10/10!
More Dakka chapter 31 . 10/17/2014
I love me some updates!
Nagato wannabe chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
Yesss lol i was so excited when i saw the update status. Keep it coming:)
witch20 chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
Keep the work going!
EvilTheLast chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
Good update...finally.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
Oh yeah! This made my week! Glad to see this story back.
Independent Dude chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
Haha William Rodgers! Let me guess, the co-pilot's name was Wilma? I won't spoil it for the others that missed it.

So I hope you'll have exposition that explains what's happened in the last 7 years.
Chronus1326 chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
Hey there, so this is a new story continuing in this story thread? Sounds great! I love this story and always look forward to new chapters. I like that we were able to invite the priests to NY and show them our culture. I wonder what they will have to say about the rest of our world.
Arekanderu chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
I am quite curious to read more of the adventures of these missionaries :)