Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
semexx chapter 9 . 4/13
Tsunade is also really annoying. Another female character I don't like. Maybe it's just her presumptiousness and prejudice.
semexx chapter 8 . 4/13
Wow, Mikoto is such a disgusting, hateful character. It migh have been better to kill her off.
lazyguy90 chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Great work on this.
DanaBlood chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
I love that you added what I think of as his "dango addiction" in your fic, also It's nice to see Kisame ( Akatsuki is my favourite thing in the anime) Can't wait for an update! Also, I love Shisui! Always have always will so Yay for that!
DanaBlood chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This idea you've had, is probably the best thing I've ever heard. I'm crying because of this, great job and I can't wait to read the rest!
Professor Mist chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
WOW! I loved what you did there! Amazing chapter and story so far!
Nyght elf chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
good one. a nice and fresh interpretation. waiting for an update thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
eh. this is kind of bullshit.
it's a frigging hierarchy of military positions.
Don't give me that "I am a kunoichi so I never surrender crap" or that "matriarch crap". If she were an all-powerful matriarch, she wouldn't have gotten killed by Itachi or would have managed to stop the coup from occurring.
Woopa chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Please do update! I love this story because of how in-depth it goes into Itachi's character and the concept of Itachi becoming hokage.

Woopa
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
This fic NEEDS to be updated. Forces of the universe depend on it!
Rat-Man chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
Good fic! Please continue this!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Oh Ino, I love you!

Out of the Konoha 12, I think she was the only girl other than Hinata who is from an old family...hmmm, did Hyuuga ever have a kunoichi as a clan head before? Ino seem to be the only one who wants to be a kunoichi. Whereas TenTen was more like a female shinobi.
beege chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Ino is quite right about some things . . . and still a complete idiot.
Philip Ontakos chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
I was happily surprised by how well written this story was and I do sorely wish that you will continue to update this story
Hektols chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
It would have been fun if Ino saw what Anko did with Itachi and realizing that the competition will be really dire.