Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 4/28
is this gonna be Ino x Itachi? please no! canon couple please. put Itachi with Izumi
Brave2000 chapter 16 . 4/3
this story is too good to be left in the dark. will there be an update?
This series is amazing and the switch of perspectives is such an unique style and you pick amazing pov and all of this YES 3 this reallu is a world story instead of an Itachi story i love it
emily4498 chapter 16 . 2/23
I would be interested to see where this goes
Anja.Nuehm chapter 16 . 1/18
So... do you consider...ehm... well...updating this...or do I have to cry myself to death?
Anja.Nuehm chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I just Fell in love with this
Anzu Brief chapter 16 . 9/11/2017
This is my favourite Naruto fic ever. I admire so much the way you nailed Itachi's personality and inners thoughts. But really, all the characters you use are perfectly in character.

His first exchange with Kakashi, with Itachi mentioning Obito, that was amazing. In just one sentence he achived what many could not.

I'd like to see more of Sasuke's thoughs about his brother, though. I hope that in time they can enjoy a close relationship again.
nocloudypooh chapter 16 . 6/15/2017
Really like this ficlet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Another idiotic Uchiha fan girl... If someone gives you shit claiming it came from Itachi, I bet you would eat it.
jon reeve chapter 16 . 3/19/2017
lol, Itachi has fangirls and fanboys
jon reeve chapter 10 . 3/19/2017
/lol, this one is funny to me. Okay, not really a laugh, more like a murmur. Funny, still.
jon reeve chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
I agree with Antiguo about the kunoichi rape thing. One of the problems I have is when non-genii write about genii, or civilians write about soldiers.

It's not completely untrue because both genii and soldiers are still people. It's more an issue of scope, I suppose. It's not a problem for one kunoichi to have this problem after being raped, but it is a problem if all kunoichi are slated to react this way.

A normal man isn't expected to walk off a gunshot wound, after puling the bullet out himself. A normal woman isn't expected to just "get over" being raped. These aren't normal people.
jon reeve chapter 5 . 3/19/2017
/Oh, right in the nads!
jon reeve chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
Wait, wait, wait. Where's Naruto's super henge? lol

Seriously though, I know some say it's not canon, but I recall Sasuke throwing him while he was transformed into a giant shuriken. This either means everyone can do it, or Sasuke already knew Naruto could do that.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I remember thinking this very thing before. In canon it's Job v. God, with Itachi as Job, and Konoha as God. More loyal, you cannot get, bump whatever Danzo says.

There are ways this could have fallen flat, of course. Also, conflict makes the story, doesn't it? Even retard conflict; that's the real Uchiha bloodline.