Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
jon reeve chapter 16 . 3/19
lol, Itachi has fangirls and fanboys
jon reeve chapter 10 . 3/19
/lol, this one is funny to me. Okay, not really a laugh, more like a murmur. Funny, still.
jon reeve chapter 7 . 3/19
I agree with Antiguo about the kunoichi rape thing. One of the problems I have is when non-genii write about genii, or civilians write about soldiers.

It's not completely untrue because both genii and soldiers are still people. It's more an issue of scope, I suppose. It's not a problem for one kunoichi to have this problem after being raped, but it is a problem if all kunoichi are slated to react this way.

A normal man isn't expected to walk off a gunshot wound, after puling the bullet out himself. A normal woman isn't expected to just "get over" being raped. These aren't normal people.
jon reeve chapter 5 . 3/19
/Oh, right in the nads!
jon reeve chapter 3 . 3/19
Wait, wait, wait. Where's Naruto's super henge? lol

Seriously though, I know some say it's not canon, but I recall Sasuke throwing him while he was transformed into a giant shuriken. This either means everyone can do it, or Sasuke already knew Naruto could do that.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 3/19
I remember thinking this very thing before. In canon it's Job v. God, with Itachi as Job, and Konoha as God. More loyal, you cannot get, bump whatever Danzo says.

There are ways this could have fallen flat, of course. Also, conflict makes the story, doesn't it? Even retard conflict; that's the real Uchiha bloodline.
Basil Allegri chapter 16 . 3/7
Wow - unique idea (considering the number of fics in the Naruto category, that's saying something). I love the different focus on relationships with Itachi. Naruto's is the most amusing. It's interesting to see who admires/respects/hates Itachi.
famliy of the geeks chapter 1 . 2/14
This is so interesting! I'm excited to see more of how Itachi changes things from canon! I hope we see more Itachi and Saskue too.
Espied7 chapter 16 . 2/9
This story is amazing. I hope you come back to it!
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 1/22
I liked the insertion of comedy at the end here. Bringing Naruto into the mix was welcome from the stresses of the Village political matters. I do wonder if you'll add a scene with Sasuke later now. Thanks for sharing!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 16 . 1/15
Love it looking forward to more.
I kinda hate naruto. He's a piece of shit loser who would be basically nothing if he didn't have the kyuubi.
FreeFacepalmSamples chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
This fanfic is gold. I love how you change POVs constantly, showing details that most people would overlook. Things like Tsunade skeptical reaction to having an Uchiha Hokage in control of her village and Anko little crush (Aww, that chapter was so damn adorable , I kind of ship then now) makes this story shine!
I can't wait to see Sasuke opinion on all of this. Or how different the Exam Chunnin invadion will turn out~
Good luck on your next chapter!
sirmoocowthethird chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
that last review was from me, its really irritating that fanfiction keeps logging me out and doesn't tell me if I'm posting as a guest.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
its always hard to see a good fic like this and know it hasn't been updated in a year. if you ever log in again, this was a really good prospect and writing it from a more impersonal position instead of following the narrative of one character makes it feel like a novel or historical fiction as opposed to the biography feel most fics have. the characters were well written and i like that you actually developed the kunoichi as their own type of ninja that works in an incomparable but equally valuable way to the jutsu powerhouses that make up the ninjas as opposed to trying to make everyone the same brute force ninja the show uses.