Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Secret.Identities chapter 5 . 7/22
“making a mistake could end up in a sudden case of dead” Nice haha
“He made the decision not to decide” cool XD
Haha Asuma
BAM you go Itachi
Secret.Identities chapter 3 . 7/22
Lollll
“He has to admire the man, since Maito Gai is still among the living.” AHAHAHA
I thought the sharingan would have ingrained the oiroke image to itachi’s mind XD
And i should have said this in the first chapter but I’m so amazed at this make-itachi-hokage solution. I can’t believe I’m only hearing about this now.
Mr. Haziq chapter 16 . 7/9
A shame this hasn't been updated in such a while...
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 4/28
is this gonna be Ino x Itachi? please no! canon couple please. put Itachi with Izumi
Brave2000 chapter 16 . 4/3
this story is too good to be left in the dark. will there be an update?
This series is amazing and the switch of perspectives is such an unique style and you pick amazing pov and all of this YES 3 this reallu is a world story instead of an Itachi story i love it
emily4498 chapter 16 . 2/23
I would be interested to see where this goes
Anja.Nuehm chapter 16 . 1/18
So... do you consider...ehm... well...updating this...or do I have to cry myself to death?
Anja.Nuehm chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I just Fell in love with this
Anzu Brief chapter 16 . 9/11/2017
This is my favourite Naruto fic ever. I admire so much the way you nailed Itachi's personality and inners thoughts. But really, all the characters you use are perfectly in character.

His first exchange with Kakashi, with Itachi mentioning Obito, that was amazing. In just one sentence he achived what many could not.

I'd like to see more of Sasuke's thoughs about his brother, though. I hope that in time they can enjoy a close relationship again.
nocloudypooh chapter 16 . 6/15/2017
Really like this ficlet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Another idiotic Uchiha fan girl... If someone gives you shit claiming it came from Itachi, I bet you would eat it.
jon reeve chapter 16 . 3/19/2017
lol, Itachi has fangirls and fanboys
jon reeve chapter 10 . 3/19/2017
/lol, this one is funny to me. Okay, not really a laugh, more like a murmur. Funny, still.
jon reeve chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
I agree with Antiguo about the kunoichi rape thing. One of the problems I have is when non-genii write about genii, or civilians write about soldiers.

It's not completely untrue because both genii and soldiers are still people. It's more an issue of scope, I suppose. It's not a problem for one kunoichi to have this problem after being raped, but it is a problem if all kunoichi are slated to react this way.

A normal man isn't expected to walk off a gunshot wound, after puling the bullet out himself. A normal woman isn't expected to just "get over" being raped. These aren't normal people.