Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
larry Huss chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
Nice, bright and swiftly moving. A good use of Anko, and I could see her as a real person.

yrs Larry Huss
bakapervert chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
Thanks for the update.
Tikitorch559 chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
love the itachi and anko relationship :)
DaggerPen chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
I love it. Not only is this fic great, both in terms of premise and writing style, but Itachi and Anko interaction? 3. I'm oddly weak for those two together, either as friends or a couple. No clue why.

Excellent work, as per your usual. Update soon!
Furionknight chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
I look forward to more :)
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
cant wait for more.

brilliantly done
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
never seen it like that...interesting
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
woah o.o

didnt see it coming. ouch
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
xD

brilliantly done. a wonderful mixture of angst and humor. cant wait to see more.

wicked.
Sleeping Jay chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
I just remembered how annoying fangirl Sakura is. Your characterization is very good, which is why it's so annoying to have to sit in Sakura's thought process. Sakura's logic goes against my logic so much that I had a headache reading this chapter. XD

I love this fic. It's very good. :)
kerricarri chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
This was a satisfying chapter just because Itachi as Hokage is already such a big change that it managed to change KAKASHI'S ways. Seriously, that guy was positively on form here, which means he's taking this assignment seriously and he'd only be taking it seriously as a personal favor to Itachi...

Sasuke doesn't seem to be much different. Than again that's probably because he's still so envious of Itachi's progress, and it must be especially bad in this universe since having a Hokage as a brother is really...

I want the ball to get rolling in the fic. Chapters like this filler one is nice, but I'm here for the Itachi-screws-up-canon goodness. Yay! Though I wonder why the perspective was from that of Sakura? Sakura wouldn't have changed much in this AU, so is it to give this AU fic a frame of canon normality? Maybe if the pov was from Sasuke, Kakashi, or even Naruto...but Naruto's pov would still much be the same except for his silly antag relationship with Itachi. Sasuke, I can understand why you'd keep his inner thoughts a mum (but I do want to know what's going on in his head!), but what about Kakashi? Who is the only one visibly different in demeanor among Team 7 members?

Than again this could be just me protesting a pre-Shippuuden!Sakura...because I don't want to be in her head, however silly and amusing a place it is.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
nice. Very interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This story is awesome! I love itachi and you've portrayed is character spot on. I'm looking foward to interactions with Itachi and Akatsuki, Itachi and Team Seven and Itachi and Kisame.
Wenxi chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
ohhh. Sasuke's not all cute and chibi. He's extraordinarily in character though. It's pretty funny reading from fangirl Sakura's POV. Love Kakashi. Keep up the good work!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
I think you've written a creepier Sakura than I've ever seen and have it actually be believable. Kudos!
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »