Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
CryptIXeeper chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Loved this story, shame it looks like you've abandoned it.
SERIOSLYNICK chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Great story!
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
I doubt you're going to update this any time soon, but I really like this fic! It's got really good characterization, and I like how you're moving the plot along, while looking at other characters' thoughts. Great job :)
Your belated fan chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Another great chapter. Honestly I have 0 idea why I kept looking this fic over. I really like all the different povs in here, and I really like how Naruto is /not/ one of those pov yet, and that you haven't turned this story into a retelling of the first volume. The fact that you completely skipped the infamous Wave Country Arc is a pleasant shocker. I do look forward to how the chunnin exams are changed if at all, and how Godaime Itachi handles it. I hope the real world is treating you well, and that you will update your fic this year.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
uhhg. Sakura is perfectly in character. She makes me feel ill. I like the differences in Sasuke. He's...angrier. Not sad, just angry. That's what it feels like. Naruto it Naruto. Still driven, still desperate, still alone. Kakashi is...interesting. He's exactly how I imagine he would act given the circumstances. Really well done.
Uhg, Sakura is going to make this a pain to read though. stupid perfect in-characterness.
nota pairing fan chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
This is a great chapter, like all the other chapters really. But ew. For some reason ItachiIno gives me such a knee jerk reaction. I wonder if that'll change as I read. hmm. (because I'm not letting an odd pairing stop me from reading this!)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
heh, if I didn't know better I'd think Tsunade was a discriminatory bitch.

oh. wait...
Higanbana.4 chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
The last chapter with Anko was definitely the most amusing.
Fellfire chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
Really great story, I hope you are still updating it:D
GalanthaDreams chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Refreshing and unique.
GalanthaDreams chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
I'm...honestly impressed and pleasantly surprised by your portrayal of Ino. It's half mercenary pragmatism and half girlhood nostalgia at the same time. Keep up the wonderful work.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Great capture of Itachi's inner thoughts here. With limited time, the short chapters have allowed me to read 2 chapters today. Can't wait to continue.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Very intriguing beginning and I am very interested in reading a K tale with this premise!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
So same old shit except Itachi is Hokage that's...really bloody implausible.
Camelias17 chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
ah, its cruel that the villagers dont trust Itachi, but its people cruelty the reason why there are wars, if only people cared about the others. Nice chap, its interesting the couple Itachi and Anko.
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »