Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Hulkishpower chapter 16 . 4/12
Absolutely love it. Please update soon. And I really request a not tragic ending.
shyd1 chapter 16 . 4/2
Interesting! I loved the Shisui/Itachi moment, of course!
WynnCharmer chapter 16 . 3/19
I think this story is amazing. Itachi would have made a wonderful Hokage.
Like like like
Pom Rania chapter 16 . 3/10
I have really enjoyed this story.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 5 . 3/1
Oh my goodness I've never read a Naruto fanfic that had a chapter that ended as powerfully as this one. "Obito was never intentionally late." God, right in the heart. God damnit feelings ;_;

Fantastic job!
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 8 . 2/29
Fantastic
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 7 . 2/29
Awwwww, I love the relationship between Shisui and Itachi.
Seshaddict chapter 16 . 2/29
I love this story- Itachi is very realistic, and what a world Naruto would have been if Itachi had been given the power and ability to do the things yours has as a Kage. I hope you do continue this story- I am curious to see where Itachi will go. While Ino seems determined to get him, I do have to say that fate has a way of completely derailing best laid plans. Sakura seems Sasuke's fan still- but as she grows, and hopefully trained by Tsunade, I would imaging she would (civilian ) attract itachi's attention more. I know everyone pairs Sakura up with everyone- but I have often thought Itachi's eye, had he stayed in the village, would have found a mere Civilian girl, who could control hatake Kakashi and his brother and Naruto - and from there Sakura's personality would have been one he would have been attracted to. Odd, and definitely an opinion. We will never know, but some how fangirls of any form, self grandeur and good looks alone do not strike me as the thing to reel that boy in. I wonder - unless Ino develops into something more, if he really would fall for her despite her strrongest attempts to have him.
Hope to see an update to this story- it would be a waste if you did not continue- as your plot is wonderful and characters developing well.
Seshaddict
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 6 . 2/28
Perfect
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 5 . 2/28
Cool
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 4 . 2/27
Can't wait to see what Tsunade is gonna do?
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 3 . 2/27