Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Philip Ontakos chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
I was happily surprised by how well written this story was and I do sorely wish that you will continue to update this story
Hektols chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
It would have been fun if Ino saw what Anko did with Itachi and realizing that the competition will be really dire.
Hektols chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
I wonder how Naruto passed and if he knows Kage Bunshin. There is no way that he could steal the Scroll with Itachi in charge, he could do it in the original because the Sexy no Jutsu worked in the Sandaime but this is not the case with Itachi.
Hektols chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
That Hiroshi must have done something really bad if the Fire Lord sends the Hokage to make a point.
Hektols chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Very interesting to see how things turned in Akatsuki without Itachi, specially liked the detail of Orochimaru still in the organization.
Hektols chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
I can imagine people complaining that Naruto is painting the Tower with that color and nobody can stop him because the 'the Hokage ordered him to do that'
Hektols chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Danzo will have to be really careful, although Itachi is kind, he is not like Sarutobi, the ex-Uchiha won't hesitate to destroy Root and Danzo if he sees them as a threat for the village.
Hektols chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Very surprising twist with Tsunade coming to the village and taking Hinata as apprentice. I wonder if Naruto will get any special training himself, for example from the Sandaime now that he has more free time.
Hektols chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Too bad that Mikoto no longer considers Itachi her son and even worse to have her corrupting Sasuke to confront his brother.
Hektols chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Nice to see that not everyone in Itachi's family hate him.
Hektols chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
One of the best texts about kunoichis I ever read in fanfiction. It's ironic that a brawler like Naruto is a better 'kunoichi' than most females of the series due to his use of the Sexy no Jutsu to take advantage of the men's lechery.

Well, Sasuke doesn't know the favor that Itachi made to him without their knowledge.
Hektols chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Brilliant.
Hektols chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
So Tsunade also has her clan's dislike for the Uchihas.
Hektols chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Very funny to see Naruto's reaction to the new Hokage, I specially liked Itachi having the whole class cleaning the monument.
Hektols chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
If only people knew Itachi's sacrifice accepting the mantle of Hokage...
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »