Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Amanthya chapter 16 . 10/14/2015
Fascinating pov on Itachi that I hadn't even realized I wanted until I read it.
Regin chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
I Like,I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Hope hinata appears more and maybe meet itachi!
matchynishi chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
this is one of the best itachi fics i've read... i just. i love it. i love this, i dont have any words, everything's just sO PERFECT im gonna have this as my headcanon for naruto now, and ignore everything else. T_T
swallowinthetwilight chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
Eeee! So glad this is still continued! I love this 'verse, and all the different POVs. It's a unique way to tell a story, and I'm so curious who will be chosen to narrate the next few chapters as we begin the chuunin exams. It's also really cool to see such a myriad of perspectives - gives you a deeper understanding of the political dynamics, interpersonal relationships, and all the characters' world views (as limited in scope or as cynical as they may be)... What a great way to both tell a plot and give dimension to the characters. Very much looking forward to the next installment, though I'm willing to wait however long. It'll give me another chance to reread from the beginning, at any rate :).
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
Great story! can't wait o read more! :D
Almecestris chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Very interesting and unique premise!
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Umm getting out of the job in a box? Naruto wants to be Hokage, can't I tachi dunno, uh figure it would be worth it apprenticing Naruto eventually? Tsunade and Kakashi didn't left the job in a box.
pucflek chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
Shame there are not more Itachi fics like this.
Nukumi chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
ITS BACKKK! *backflips for joy* Yass welcome back! Your portrayal of Itachi is still spot on it's like you never left. Bless.
bigdogneversleeps chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
Good story, very interesting, keep it up!

I like the Anko/Itachi romance, Ibiki is a cool cat as always, and Naruto has the skills of a jounin trapped in the head of a normal person
Lamelinam chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
Hi. I just don't understand the second to last sentence of your chapter.

Layin the ground for the Chuunin exam, done, masterfully as always.

I suppose we'll see more of team 7 now. I just want to tell you, please take care in your characterization of Sasuke. I don't understand how, in the little bits we saw him, he seemed almost as resentful and gloomy (if not more so) than in canon where his entire family was murdered by the brother he adored. In my last review I spoke about how he must have been brainwashed by his parents, but, geez ! You will need to convince us readers how that could realistically have happened, because he LOVED Itachi, who here didn't kill his clan basically in front of him, didn't tsukoyomied him, and didn't disappear to the other side of the world where he couldn't be reached and made to answer inconvenient questions beginning with 'why'. My point is : Sasuke should be more adjusted and stable than in canon. Happier too. And if his parents had tried to instill doubt toward his brother, he should have tried to talk to Itachi. And if his parents had tried to keep him from doing so... Well, One : Itachi is Hokage, and I can't see him renouncing to see his little beloved brother. Two : Sasuke can be blind in a lot of spots, but he is resourceful and. not. stupid !
...
Sorry for rambling. That was most common Sasuke related angst talking.
I wish you the best of luck with writing. I'll keep eagerly following your story.
Lamelinam chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
Your story is awesome. The characterizations are great and possess a lot of depths.

I'm a tiny bit disappointed with Sasuke though. I suppose that for the sake of the plot, he needs to hate (too strong a word I know) Itachi for "betraying" the clan, thanks to Mikoto and Fugaku who must have thoroughly brainwashed him.
However, Itachi was the person Sasuke loved and respected the most as a child, so you will need to put a very convincing backstory to justify that change : how his family convinced him that Itachi was all bad, and above all, why then he didn't try to see his older brother to have him explain his perspective. For utter adoration to turn into resentment and defiance, it normally goes through denial first, and it is in that phase that I would expect Sasuke to at least try to talk to his brother, and I would expect that if his family kept him from visiting him, then he would have stayed in the denial phase or at least be more doubtful of the crap his parents fed him.
I'm also a bit miffed that Itachi didn't seem to have done a lot to go and see his little brother and prevent the brainwash.

That apart (please consider that long review as a proof of my admiration for your story), love everything. Keep going !
Lamelinam chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Your writing of Danzou is BRILLIANT ! I think you managed to grasp all the complexity of his personality masterfully, while it is so much easier to write him as an all-black villain.
jedwardm chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
As always, I thoroughly enjoy each chapter you post! I hope the storyline will be long and ongoing! :-)
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »