Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Awesome
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 2/27
Very interesting
Publicola chapter 8 . 2/8
You know, I don't think I've *ever* read a Naruto fic where Mikoto isn't idealized in some form. The blame for the Uchiha treason and resulting massacre is almost invariably laid at the feet of Fugaku, with a bit of Danzo and Madara thrown in. The rare fic that actually bothers to make Mikoto a character at all seem to make her a 'best friend forever' with Kushina. I haven't read the originals closely enough to know if this is canon, but I like your portrayal a *lot* better. It just fits, to give such traits to the mother of both Itachi and Sasuke. Immensely talented, yes, but dedicated first and foremost to advancing the status of her clan above that of the rest of the village. Excellent chapter, and a great fic overall.
Aomina chapter 16 . 1/20
Will Kakashi have more time? I'd really like to see the bond that apparently exists between the Godaime and himself. It's piqued my interest.
Silimaira chapter 16 . 1/1
Chuunin exam coming up? Good time to prep the T&I tools!

It's nice to see Itachi working toward something instead of just for something. Although that's debatable.

Happy writing!
Silimaira chapter 15 . 1/1
I actually like Anko a bit more now! That's never really happened before.
Silimaira chapter 14 . 1/1
Aren't they all just so adorable?
Silimaira chapter 13 . 1/1
Well, that mission isn't exactly going to strike fear into anyone high-ranking's heart, but those people should know better anyway.
Silimaira chapter 12 . 1/1
This teaming works better than might have been expected . . . although Kisame's pretty good at murder moods, too, so he's handling himself pretty well thus far.
Silimaira chapter 11 . 1/1
Oh, look, and he didn't slack off while painting, either! Now Itachi has something to do. . . . :)
Silimaira chapter 10 . 1/1
Awwww, pooor Danzou. No rest for the weary, eh? Unfortunately.
Silimaira chapter 9 . 1/1
Good for Hinata!
Silimaira chapter 8 . 1/1
Sasuke always gets caught by the plot, doesn't he?
Silimaira chapter 7 . 1/1
This story is a tad bit dated, but of course, you know that. Shisui isn't quite as oblivious (far from) as he seems, although five years ago he may as well have been. If only we knew everything, right?
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »