Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Pom Rania chapter 16 . 3/10/2016
I have really enjoyed this story.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
Oh my goodness I've never read a Naruto fanfic that had a chapter that ended as powerfully as this one. "Obito was never intentionally late." God, right in the heart. God damnit feelings ;_;

Fantastic job!
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
Fantastic
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
Awwwww, I love the relationship between Shisui and Itachi.
Seshaddict chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
I love this story- Itachi is very realistic, and what a world Naruto would have been if Itachi had been given the power and ability to do the things yours has as a Kage. I hope you do continue this story- I am curious to see where Itachi will go. While Ino seems determined to get him, I do have to say that fate has a way of completely derailing best laid plans. Sakura seems Sasuke's fan still- but as she grows, and hopefully trained by Tsunade, I would imaging she would (civilian ) attract itachi's attention more. I know everyone pairs Sakura up with everyone- but I have often thought Itachi's eye, had he stayed in the village, would have found a mere Civilian girl, who could control hatake Kakashi and his brother and Naruto - and from there Sakura's personality would have been one he would have been attracted to. Odd, and definitely an opinion. We will never know, but some how fangirls of any form, self grandeur and good looks alone do not strike me as the thing to reel that boy in. I wonder - unless Ino develops into something more, if he really would fall for her despite her strrongest attempts to have him.
Hope to see an update to this story- it would be a waste if you did not continue- as your plot is wonderful and characters developing well.
Seshaddict
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
Perfect
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
Cool
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
Can't wait to see what Tsunade is gonna do?
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
Perfect work
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
Awesome
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Very interesting
Publicola chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
You know, I don't think I've *ever* read a Naruto fic where Mikoto isn't idealized in some form. The blame for the Uchiha treason and resulting massacre is almost invariably laid at the feet of Fugaku, with a bit of Danzo and Madara thrown in. The rare fic that actually bothers to make Mikoto a character at all seem to make her a 'best friend forever' with Kushina. I haven't read the originals closely enough to know if this is canon, but I like your portrayal a *lot* better. It just fits, to give such traits to the mother of both Itachi and Sasuke. Immensely talented, yes, but dedicated first and foremost to advancing the status of her clan above that of the rest of the village. Excellent chapter, and a great fic overall.
Aomina chapter 16 . 1/20/2016
Will Kakashi have more time? I'd really like to see the bond that apparently exists between the Godaime and himself. It's piqued my interest.
Silimaira chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
Chuunin exam coming up? Good time to prep the T&I tools!

It's nice to see Itachi working toward something instead of just for something. Although that's debatable.

Happy writing!
Silimaira chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
I actually like Anko a bit more now! That's never really happened before.
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »