Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Enigma infinite chapter 16 . 8/24
Everything about this story is amazing. I really like the way you make the webs - the connection it has with multiple entities.
My jaw dropped to the floor when this updated, what a blast from the past!
i am so delighted by this update i cant even
ANYWAY. i like the interplay between Itachi and Ibiki, you do them so subtly and elegantly here. And im like lol how even did u make T&I seem clinical and elegant XD i love your Itachi, we've barely seen his real face in canon so to speak, but yours feels *right*. love your work, and will gladly look forward to more; take care and thanks again for the update!
Procusi chapter 16 . 8/24
I am so glad that you are continuing this story. It is definitely one of my favorites and such an amazing difference from canon.
Shebali chapter 16 . 8/24
I'm thrilled to see a new chapter. I was about to go to sleep and I have no idea how I'm going to manage that now. I have a lot of feels for this story and I didn't expect an update and this is the most pleasant surprise I had today. Yay!
GoldenRat chapter 16 . 8/24
OMG! This fic has been updated, thank you.
Ibiki's POV is excellent, he's quite the professional.
StarTrail chapter 15 . 7/21
I'm reading this and I'm like: this is the answer, this is what should have happened-GREAT story! XD
Teacuppy chapter 15 . 5/29
A Million words of how this is so brilliant and unique and awesome wouldn't be enough to value it as it deserved. This is perfection... and it hurts so much that there is no more. I would be happiest person in the world if you'd update again.

You are very very very intelligent writer. Not a word was boring in this story. Ingenious. Truly a masterpiece... perfect.
I enjoyed reading it so much... You fit everything so well... and characters are so IC and believable...and lovable...
I am in love with your writing... how come I've only just now read this?
A long time ago I fell in love with your DEATH NOTE fic, but I was probably furious because of the abandonment.. ... fic "Something wicked..." is also really cool.

wow just wow and so well written . :-D Fav for life.
I forgot the authors name but someone is trying to write a full story from this series of oneshots
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 15 . 3/26
I like this series of events much better than the original... Maybe I'm too soft, but I could never really accept 'massacre them all' as a viable solution to the Uchiha problem.
Also, superbly written! I love seeing things from so many different characters' points of view.
Shebali chapter 15 . 3/24
Oh what a lovely AU. Wish there was more.

I knew this story would go to favorites about 3 chapters in. Hope you might return to it sometime.
puiwaihin chapter 15 . 3/19
Very interesting story.
Lila Priceless chapter 14 . 3/18
How have I missed all these chapters? The last one I read was 7. I am so glad I stumbled across it again, "this bastard is related to The Bastard?" that line almost killed me.

Keep up the wonderful work.
I love this!
Rebecca chapter 15 . 3/11
This is astonishingly well thought-out.

Every bit of it makes *sense* in terms of characters and personalities - it doesn't seem like you've forced anything.
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »