Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Axcel chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
It isn't the Senju legacy, Tsunade. It is both the Senju and the Uchiha equally.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Nice going, Itachi, you defeated the point of becoming Hokage. The whole point was that an UCHIHA would be Hokage. You divested yourself of the Uchiha name and clan. Great Job Breaking It, Hero.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
The entire downfall of the Uchiha clan in canon was full of betrayals that caused it and resulted in a slap on the wrist, baseless assumptions and jumping to conclusions unbecoming of a shinobi and radically OOC for the people who did it, purposely avoiding even attempting to address the easily addressed issues that caused the Uchiha to become a problem, etc. Basically, like every dramatic part of Naruto (one of the series's few downsides), it does all of those things and more simply to tailor the entire situation to be dramatic instead of using creativity (which the creator of Naruto clearly has in spades) to formulate a scenario that would force the Uchiha massacre to happen without any of the retardation going on behind the scenes.
xXWinterRoseXx chapter 16 . 4/19/2016
I really like your story. But I hope that Ino fails to catch Itachi's attention. Maybe you could add Izumi Uchiha? I definitely ship her with Itachi.
I love ItaSaku as well, but I would prefer Shisui and Sakura. Everything is better than Sasuke, though, in my opinion. ;-)
But I wouldn't mind it if Itachi did not end up with anyone. Sometimes, romance is overrated. And I'm actually mostly intereted in Itachi and how he deals with his job as Hokage. The opposition he faces/is going to face (e.g. Tsunade, maybe even his own mother) makes things even more exciting. Update soon, please!

Greetings
Rose
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 16 . 4/17/2016
Yes, I also like how Itachi isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.
Hulkishpower chapter 16 . 4/12/2016
Absolutely love it. Please update soon. And I really request a not tragic ending.
shyd1 chapter 16 . 4/2/2016
Interesting! I loved the Shisui/Itachi moment, of course!
WynnCharmer chapter 16 . 3/19/2016
I think this story is amazing. Itachi would have made a wonderful Hokage.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/13/2016
Like like like
Pom Rania chapter 16 . 3/10/2016
I have really enjoyed this story.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
Oh my goodness I've never read a Naruto fanfic that had a chapter that ended as powerfully as this one. "Obito was never intentionally late." God, right in the heart. God damnit feelings ;_;

Fantastic job!
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
Fantastic
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
Awwwww, I love the relationship between Shisui and Itachi.
Seshaddict chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
I love this story- Itachi is very realistic, and what a world Naruto would have been if Itachi had been given the power and ability to do the things yours has as a Kage. I hope you do continue this story- I am curious to see where Itachi will go. While Ino seems determined to get him, I do have to say that fate has a way of completely derailing best laid plans. Sakura seems Sasuke's fan still- but as she grows, and hopefully trained by Tsunade, I would imaging she would (civilian ) attract itachi's attention more. I know everyone pairs Sakura up with everyone- but I have often thought Itachi's eye, had he stayed in the village, would have found a mere Civilian girl, who could control hatake Kakashi and his brother and Naruto - and from there Sakura's personality would have been one he would have been attracted to. Odd, and definitely an opinion. We will never know, but some how fangirls of any form, self grandeur and good looks alone do not strike me as the thing to reel that boy in. I wonder - unless Ino develops into something more, if he really would fall for her despite her strrongest attempts to have him.
Hope to see an update to this story- it would be a waste if you did not continue- as your plot is wonderful and characters developing well.
Seshaddict