Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Seamarmot chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Never has Itachi been so endearing as now. I mean, having had to endure Naruto back then, I would have probably swiftly exterminated him and all that reminded me of him.

Naruto can be such a pin when he wants to (and often when he doesn't too).
Stephanie chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Brilliant premise; it makes so much sense, and so far you've done an awesome job of keeping everyone in character. I can't wait to see where you go with this ).
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
I have never seen this done before. Or even thought of it. Maybe it's because I'm ~still~ reeling from the fact that Itachi is a good person. But this seems so interesting!
ArminaSkitty chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
V-e-r-y interesting. I like how you have Itachi be a storm of emotions on the inside, but seem stoic and emotionless on the outside. Also, the subtle clues as to his direction, very nice. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
coinc chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Oh my GOD. You win the best premise ever award, hands down. I swear I've been wondering why the Sandaime didn't think to do this ever since we got the Reveal on Itachi's motives, and I can't tell you how psyched I am to read fic about it :)

What I love here is that you've fleshed it out with beautiful tidbits of characterization (the dropping of the last name, "worst gift ever for his sixteenth birthday", etc.) so it's more than a good for-want-of-a-nail fic, it's just a good fic, period. Cheers!

I'm so excited to see what people in the periphery think of this (Danzo! Shisui, who is surely still alive...? *starry-eyed hopeful* Sasuke! Naruto! Redshirt!Uchihas!)

Question, though...if Itachi's sixteen here, is everyone else older as well? (Sasuke about eleven/twelve, etc.) That'd be interesting, if he were starting at the Academy around this tme. Also-Madara! Where is he? Hope to see him pop in to play as well :)

Thanks for writing this! I'll be eagerly waiting to see where it goes.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
This is very good, very different. I really like what's here so far.
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
You know this idea is one that makes total sense but is almost never used in fanfiction. Weird.

I'm very interested in seeing what you'll do with this. :)
Aimi-chan chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Poor Itachi. Hopefully, things'll get better for him, eventually. I look forward to seeing what will happen in the future!
Kanashii Kopper chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Itachi! T.T Please have strength, Itachi, you fans and (hopefully) Sasuke still love you!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
the hell?
CW chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Poor Itachi, but if a family's love is bound my control there wasn't any love to begin with.
Most unique story I've seen chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Please continue but take your time so you don't mess up and don't feel rushed this is the most unique thing on this site so far

You would think that itachi becoming hokage would be a crack story but, holy crap i cant wait to see the chap.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
aw poor Itachi!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i love it hahaha!
Seamarmot chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
How shocking!

I was so naïve. I thought everything would be flowers and rainbows after itachi became Hokage, but you in so few words destroyed all those fantasies of mine.

I love how you did it.