Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Silimaira chapter 2 . 1/1
Foist mantle on someone responsible, then retire.

At least Sasuke has a better chance of not going insane, though. :)
Silimaira chapter 1 . 1/1
Well, I'm sold.
Toaneo07 chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Wow , its hard to itachi
Wow, tsunade is racist, sooo bad
Mars chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
I like how u stay true to the story as much as is possible. Love this!
Mars chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
... Wow, what a brain fart. That would have been a good solution.
Kavanagh chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
This is a really interesting plot, and I'm interested to see how this will play out.
leep23029 chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Ino x Itachi? Now that is a unique pairing. I ship it.
leep23029 chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Oooooooohhhh burn! Itachi 1 Kakashi 0 lol.
leep23029 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Damn Itachi as the fifth?! Congrats I'm following.
MindYourMind chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
Blazed through this in one day, and all I have to say is: WOW. Your understanding of the characters is brilliant. Makes me truly wish Itachi could have been Hokage truly, and not just a shadow protecting Konoha under a guise of villainy.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Bahahaha! I couldn't help laughing at how Naruto's favorite Jutsu failed. Haha, hilarious. This is a pretty cool story. ;) I'm gonna continue reading now.
sxcond chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Thank you! I greatly enjoy this fic and would be delighted if you would continue writing.

I appreciate the dedication of keeping your characters in character. I have not read nor felt that any character is distinctly out of character for a reason not already given. Furthermore, your ability to keep the characters grounded while writing scenes that might warrent other less talented writers to exagerate skill or power for the sake of hypedbole is astounding. The style of story telling is interesting. Rather than tell the story of Naruto, the character, or of the titular man, Itachi, you tell more about his reign as Hokage. Constantly switching view points, just to point out another factete to Itachi as a person, or of the effect his mere presence induces in the world around him only proves it. Personally, while I generally prefer the standard 1st person take on a piece of fiction, (fan made or not) I am liking this style, as I understand the point of it. Being in Itachi's head all day would be boring, but being in everyone's head is telling the story from a broad base, no longer isolating yourself, allowing you to not only tell the tale better but I assume, as a writer, giving yourself the practice getting into many characters heads, and writing as them rather than only one character.

Thank you again, write more soon!
- C.
Chimebelle chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
This story was amazing. Itachi as the Godaime Hokage.. It seems like a wonderful solution, and Itachi is an amazing Hokage, but one can tell that it isn't suited for him. He's just caring out duty, just as he was doing just so in the manga. Itachi's mother's point of view was the most haunting. I've never thought her to be that kind of character. Naruto interactions are exactly how I've imagined it though, and all the chapters, both unepected and not are masterfully written. I really did enjoy this new idea of Itachi carrying out the Hokage's mantle.
AvocadoMango chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
You churn out some brilliant work! Please keep it up!
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »