Reviews for The Reluctant Hokage
Teacuppy chapter 15 . 5/29
A Million words of how this is so brilliant and unique and awesome wouldn't be enough to value it as it deserved. This is perfection... and it hurts so much that there is no more. I would be happiest person in the world if you'd update again.

You are very very very intelligent writer. Not a word was boring in this story. Ingenious. Truly a masterpiece... perfect.
I enjoyed reading it so much... You fit everything so well... and characters are so IC and believable...and lovable...
I am in love with your writing... how come I've only just now read this?
A long time ago I fell in love with your DEATH NOTE fic, but I was probably furious because of the abandonment.. ... fic "Something wicked..." is also really cool.

wow just wow and so well written . :-D Fav for life.
I forgot the authors name but someone is trying to write a full story from this series of oneshots
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 15 . 3/26
I like this series of events much better than the original... Maybe I'm too soft, but I could never really accept 'massacre them all' as a viable solution to the Uchiha problem.
Also, superbly written! I love seeing things from so many different characters' points of view.
Shebali chapter 15 . 3/24
Oh what a lovely AU. Wish there was more.

I knew this story would go to favorites about 3 chapters in. Hope you might return to it sometime.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 15 . 3/19
Very interesting story.
Lila Priceless chapter 14 . 3/18
How have I missed all these chapters? The last one I read was 7. I am so glad I stumbled across it again, "this bastard is related to The Bastard?" that line almost killed me.

Keep up the wonderful work.
I love this!
Rebecca chapter 15 . 3/11
This is astonishingly well thought-out.

Every bit of it makes *sense* in terms of characters and personalities - it doesn't seem like you've forced anything.
KO everything chapter 15 . 2/9
This is a nice story and I hope you continue it.. PS 500th review 1000th follow
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 1/30
Broken Ascendent chapter 13 . 1/27
Its the 4th Kazekage, not the 3rd.
Just Saying :Yondaime, not Sandaime.
Axcel chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Look at it this way, Itachi, if your clan only wants you as a tool for power, then they do not deserve your mourning.
Laudi14 chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Omg sooo good update pleaseeeee
Konoka-hime chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
Ibskib chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
It is interesting how Itachi doesn't really have much of a personality, except what people attribute to him, it makes Anko seem even more vivacious in comparison, not a possible pairing I had expected :-)
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »