Reviews for Waiting for Absolution
MCR Killjoys chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
loved this story x
IRunWithWerewolves chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Really liking this story so far. Awesome job! Emily and Sam is one of my favorite pairings, and it seems like there's a shortage of good stories about them. But this is one of them. :) Thanks for sharing!
Argiessa chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
I really like this story!
xxHardcoregirlxx chapter 11 . 1/7/2011
I loved this story! It was well written and it sounds like you did your research.
deliriousLover chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
OMG! I loved it :) :)
SheDreamsOfWorlds chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
This story made my eyes water. It reminded me a lot of my own life (minus the werewolves and vampires). This is one of the most realistic portrayals of pregnancy, birth, and marriage I've ever read. More real than anything I've seen on TV, that's for sure! As a mother, unrealistic portrayals of pregnancy and birth just kill me, so thanks for the great story. Especially the end when they fist bumped their wedding rings together. I was like, "Have you been spying on me? How did you know my husband and I do that?"

The only thing I thought was off was how they had a low income, yet had money to shop and eat out on the spur of the moment, buy an entire wardrobe of maternity clothes, throw a lavish wedding in a short time frame, and consider flying to the Carribbean. Most poor folks I know only eat out on special occasions which they have planned far in advance, and make due with only a couple articles of expensive maternity gear and otherwise wear sweats or their pants unzipped. They get married at the court house, have small weddings, or plan far in advance for a large wedding, and they only speak of fancy vacations in wistful tones, like maybe someday...

But aside from that small detail, I thought it was great. Keep up the good work!
Geeky godess chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i like it
LollyPopLaura1994 chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
What a great way to end your story!

Love it ;)
LollyPopLaura1994 chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
Thanks for updating ... i love the baby names!
KelseyBea chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
Awww cute ending! Kinda sad with the bill thing. But that's reality soooo it's to be expected sometimes. Haha I loved these two chapters! Violet and Hannah sound very cute! I wish there was more with them! This was a great story the whole thing and I am sad to see it over!
Missliss416 chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Loved this story! read the whole thing in 2 hours i just couldn't stop! Can't wait to read the next chapter and hoping the babies names are in it!
KelseyBea chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
I really liked your story! It was very cute! I have never read a samxEmily story before and this was very good! I can't wait to read more now that the twins are in the world! YAY! Please update soon!
Sugar-Ice chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
what? only one more chapter noooooooo!

this is my favourite stories on fanfic.

its really wierd me and my sister are identical twins born 15 minutes apart D

please update soon!
dramaqueen-144 chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Awh this was so sweet :)
LollyPopLaura1994 chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
thank you for updating ... that chapter was so moving... can't wait for the update D