Reviews for It's Just a Flesh Wound
psyfilover chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Too fucking cute!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Why is it that your stories always leave me wanting more? Oh wait! That’s because they’re good! And this was certainly no exception. Thank you so much for sharing.
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hello This story made me laugh a bit! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
wow...i laughed my whole way through this. it was awesome! thanks for sharing it!
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This story is wonderful! The description in the opening is beautiful and drew me in. Also, Jasper's extrovertedness contrasted well with Edward's introverted nature, and it showed in the way they interacted. Jasper's mannerisms, like raising his eyebrow and motioning for Edward to enter the elevator first, are both extroverted and charming. I smiled just picturing them. Great job!
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was just faaar too cute
mw138 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was so funny and cute! I really enjoyed it! Jasper made me swoon and Edward was so endearing with his awkwardness. Great job!
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
So he's in for the long haul. I'd really like to see how that would all turn out. Interesting times I would imagine. Great writing. You really have a way with words.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I loved this! I love how warm and open Jasper is and how E reacts to him. It was funny and awkward and everything it should be! I love your mad writing skillz :)

xoxo
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i was so laughing this whole time! i loved it!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Love love love this. I giggled through the entire thing. Also, high five for no sex.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Aww that's so cute. Poor Edward, I'd die of embarrassment if any of that had been me.

I think my fav line was "My toes don't judge me; my toes are my friends. I have ten of them... they're pale... ten pale toes." Lol I don't know why but that one really set me off *grin*

thanks for fic
whitleigh392 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
*snort* I totally loved this. Laughed my butt off too. :)
OrphanAccount123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is the best, most genuinely AwkWard I've read.

"And by offend, I mean make me blush and hate myself for it." This was my favorite line and I love that Edward uses his pompousness to cover his social awkwardness. Jasper is his perfect foil here. Loved it.
Mattie-hale chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh My God that was so funny. I just loved it. I have tears of laughter. Oh I do love it. I wish it was longer! Like many many chapters but yes the world is not always fair. Love this!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »