Reviews for It's Just a Flesh Wound
venti.turtl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh, that was so good! Loved the interaction between awkward E and laid back J. And the finger in the mouth and lips on the neck...hot!

I know I wouldn't mind reading more about these two!

Thanks for sharing!
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh the joy of the first awkward moments in a relationship.

Loved it.
TracesOfInk chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I really enjoyed this, especially the way you wrote Jasper. Thanks for sharing!
SunshineCat chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Aww, that was cute and cool and fun. But why the M rating? -
yogacat chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I love the toes. I will have to re-examine my own, just in case I need them..they look like little space men.

I actually loved this Japser..wtg.
zeewriter chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
"That'd be as ridiculous as having a president who grew up and was educated in the Northeast suddenly adopt an affected accent for the fun of it..." *gigglesnort* you wouldn't happen to be talking about the bush man now would you? heheheh

i smiled the whole time reading this story, edward is just so adorkable and jasper... *sigh* he can lick my bloody finger any day hehehe
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Poor Edward, yup definately awkward.

love it.
Strae chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hah, that was funny. I liked the awkward high-ness. And I totally feel tingling in my fingertips when I'm high, too. :)

Have you ever looked in a mirror when stoned? Cannot. Stop. Smiling.
teleshawna chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This was cute and awkward. Love it. Thank you.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
OMG Zigs...this Edward was so awkward he made *me* uncomfortable! Poor guy...I mean really, who can resist the charms of free-spirit Jasper? And if you would just go back to that part and write a little more when Jasper's lips were on Edward's neck? That was just YUM.

Loved it! Good luck in the contest :)
xNikoStarrx chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Fan-Blody-Tastic! .
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very fun little treat. I was hoping for a little more of the boys, but what can you do in a few K words.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Bwahahaha! I love that you finished this piece. I remember it when it was a wee babe . . . nothing more than a couch, two boys and a professorial father. Great job bb. Loved the line about the toes btw. *hugs*
naelany chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
*snickersnort* lord almighty that was just too precious! Please to be writing more about these two, kthxbai! ;-)
starfish422 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was awesome. :) Uptight, awkward Edward getting baked with casual, friendly Jasper and relaxing into each other like that. Jasper's lips at Edward's neck was realy sexy...could totally picture that. Altogether delicious. :)
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »