Reviews for It's Just a Flesh Wound
Kaiottic-Rawr chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
ook i lol'ed so hard at the part about the pillow and his toes being his friends."so I tell said pillow, in a voice thick with sleep, to please stop defying the laws of physics." ahahahahah and when he spat his food on his professor god.
aargh chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was so funny! Good luck in the contest.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This story is so cute! I mean it was awkward but in a cute way. I would hang out with these two any time, any day! (Congrats on your recent win. It was definitely well-deserved!)
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
this was hilariously awesome. Please write more slash dear. I love it!
MeiSun chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Cute and quirky :)
richinlaughter chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
*weeps with pride* LOVE this! Lady, you're writing is phenomenal, IDGAF if you don't believe me. xoxo
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Lmao; aww edward was jsut too damn cute!
Chicklette chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
ah, i only got to preview most of this - not all. You did a great job on this girl. Really. I'm in love with your jaspers and your edwards. :)
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
That was so cute and funny. Thank you. Jx
eva667 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Really interesting first chapter, any chance your gonna continue the story ?
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Okay... so my parents are asleep in the other room and I laughed so loud that they actually woke up. This was fantastic! I loved it so so so so so so so so much! Anyway... off to read more of your stuff. Thanks for an awesome cute story!
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I vibrated with laughter too. That was fun and hot!

:o)
jenpall chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
That was just too stinkin' cute. I love an awkward Edward. :-)
herm73 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Very cute Zigs!

I especially love your Jasper in this one!
RogueNLogan chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
That as too cute. Zigs! Poor Edward. Gotta keep an eye on that Jasper, he's got an evil streak in him. *snicker*
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »