Reviews for The Valiant Die Once
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Lurved it. Kinda some died would've liked to see more Blurr but it's nice loved it.
Bumblebee girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i THOUGHT the whole thing with galvatron, whatshisface,etc, were from g1 movie.I'm 12,so i wasn't used to the 'appearances',but i am very adabtible,such a good movie~!.
Glass Lady chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wow. I have never been more satisfied with a fanfiction series. Ever. Thank you for writing this amazing piece of work.

That's all I can say, no other words can describe how grateful I am to you for gracing this world with "Aftermath."

Again, Thank you.
Vexza chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
... 8D

So wonderful. I really love this story. ~3

I did not expect it to be Megatron, though. And then Galvatron. Way to throw your readers for a loop. xP

Epilogue stories? 8D
Disappeared Sock chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
...This made me so happy today, oh my god.

I think the ending felt a little rushed, but you still managed to fit together perfectly. And I feel rather proud that I managed to guess it'd be Megatron's spark that Dirge sacrificed last time. The Galvatron-bit surprised me though! In a good way, since I honestly wasn't expecting it. I was quite happy at the Armada references, by the way. It was the series that helped me discover transformers in the first place, so I have a bit of a soft spot for it.

I am glad to hear about the "after-aftermath" epilogue thing you have planned...I'm pretty sure I would've had about million questions about what happened if you hadn't mentioned it.

Congratulations on completing Aftermath, and much luck in your future stories. C:
Shadir chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Good, at least now Starscream is not a solitary immortal spark.
Consuelo Higdon chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
*stares at the fic in an insurmountable amount of awe and admiration*
Fastern chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "You're not supposed to suddenly get logical!"

A little confusing, but that's probably because I'm a terrible reader and tend to skip huge portions of the story to get to the parts I like. I'll have to read it over a few times before I actually get it. I really enjoyed how you made Starscream more Armada-ish. Truth be told, Armada Starscream is the only Starscream I've ever actually liked, namely because I love bad guys who are actually good. So now I admire Animated Starscream 'cause he's just proven to be very heroic, even though this series isn't canon. I also liked how you wrote in Yoketron, as I wasn't exactly expecting him.

And I love Cliffjumper's role in this, too. It reminds me how much I love that guy, even if he is a total idiot...

But still, the logical quote made mah day!