Reviews for Following Too Closely: Alternate Ending
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Ahhh great STUFF:)
Torgetta chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was a beautiful story. Thanks for posting it.
carrie chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
i loved the ending and the last line; that was perfect! You are one of those writers they use as examples of writers whose work has voice.
Kira chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I think u like this version better cause she deserved getting spanked

again I love Carlise as the caring father

good work & God bless
Erotillectual chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Loved this too. You handled it very realistically in my opinion. Now I REALLY want to see the conversation between Edward and Carlisle.
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. The way Edward flat out told Bella that he'd been spanked was great. And Bella marching back in to talk to Carlisle was also great. I loved the way Carlisle talked to Bella about things, and then agreed that she deserved a spanking. Loved Edward coming in once it was over, and the two of them talking things over. Thanks.
icul8er chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
awesome chappie! ;p
NarcissaMalfoySnape chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
what a wonderful story. realy! i love it! carlisle was so greate and how he talked to bella. greate work!

your discripe of the spanking and the comfort after was one of the best i ever read. thx for that. i would like to read more storys like that. hope, you will bring some other up like that.
LuvsFanFic chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
THANK YOU for this! So well written and true to the characters. You show such good insight and your narration and dialogue flow so smoothly and naturally. Thanks again for providing this alernatice ending. I really enjoyed it!
jedit16 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I love the spunk that Bella shows in this. It was really funny how Edward was impressed that she'd actually asked Carlisle. I think Jasper would believe it. After all, this is the girl that ditched him at the airport in Phoenix in order to go face a murderous vampire all by her lonesome. But flat out asking Carlisle to punish him is something Jasper would struggle to do himself, and no young vampire guy wants to admit a human girl is braver than him.

Carlisle was easy on Bella compared to the other kids in the other fics. It makes sense, her being human, injured, and completely unaware what to expect. It was sad that, for a moment there, Bella seemed to think Carlisle was angry and frustrated with her. If only she'd known how much it would have taken out of him to punish two of his kids in one afternoon.

Awesome as always :D Thanks for writing, Sound.
oblivious24 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Great story. Im sorry to hear about the stress and drama. I hope you know that you are a very talented writer. You bring more to these characters and stories than the original author. Please don't let the stress get you down.
mehek18 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i wish u wrote what happen with edward and carisle. that iscussion sounded more interesting
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I would love to know wwhat happened hen Edward got his in the lab. I am very pleased at how you worked this all together. Very good job.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
IT WAS A GREAT ONE THANKS HOPE YOU FELL BETTER THANKS FOR ALL YOUR STORIES
Icy Imp chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This rocked. :)

VERY sad that there wasn't a Hope update... I was really looking forward to that today... but this ALMOST made it better. :)

You should write more like this. :)