Reviews for First Impressions
TractorBeam chapter 2 . 1/6
Adorable! Although I'm putting aside idea how itis possible they would meet eachother xD please continue this, I actually would love to see Troi interact with River . As well as hear a bit of Troi's conversation with Inara. I can't even imagine how interesting a Crusher/simon meeting would be. And of course the captains! :)
TractorBeam chapter 1 . 1/6
This isa great first chapter! I can't wait for Picards crew to interact with Mals. Love how River quoted from that tng episode _ :)
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is very well done, thanks for writing!
BenRG chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Data needs to talk to Captain Scott or even Geordi. Any sophisticated bit of machinery, no matter how technically primitive it seems, develops a 'personality' and handles best in the hands of the people most familiar with it. It should also be noted that the Sino-Americans probably took oriental mysticism and their belief that everything has a 'soul' with them.

Looking at the strange ways many Federation Starships seem to have these unique 'quirks' too suggests that Kaylee might not be entirely wrong.
cmdrtekk chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
These two chapters were very well done. Nice pace and nice flow with the words and the scenes. Would love to see more interaction between the two sets of characters if the mood ever strikes you again to play with these two groups together.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
You stopped. Why?
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Sequel, please? I want to see the Alliance tremble.
thespeedylizard chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
this is great! you nailed the dialogue, not an easy thing to do with Firefly, and this crossover is totally seamless and believable. Very clever and well-written! And the connection between Kaylee and Data is not something that would have ever occurred to me, but it totally works, the way she understands the "emotions" of machines. I hope you write more in this 'verse, i'd love to read what else you come up with!
marihun chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
More, more, more, please! :)))
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I like Kaylee and Data together. I would like to read more of it. ;)
chimmon chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
An interesting crossover that seems obvious in hindsight. Now I'm rather surprised there aren't more Next Gen/Firefly fics out there.

The dialog was good, I imagine it's hard to write in the style that Firefly uses. Wish there was more, especially from the Enterprise Crew's perspectives.
Nefor chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Good story. I'd love to see more.
CityDurl chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Fun! I like it. Kaylee's a fangirl-poor Simon!
Citiesofcolor chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
An elegantly written perfect snapshot of the situation. Love it, love it, love it. Kaylee is a wonderful character, and I like how you've managed to distill each of the personalities of a large cast of characters (both TNG and Firefly) into a perfect essence. Even someone so overlooked as Troi is accounted for. Wonderful job :)
laelruin chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Lolz. That was really cute. Keep up the interesting work.

Ruin