Reviews for Reminisce
alaskatrailmutt chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Ahhh! All of your stories for FFCB are so amazing! I could never write like this its awesome!
Holly-Batali chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Yay! An update! Scrapping it? No!
Holly-Batali chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Love it! I can't find ANY good CB fics, but this is a real exception. Keep it up! Update soon please!
The Pink Tonberry chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Thank you for sharing this. On a lark, I decided cast my net and see what I could bring back by way of Crystal Bearer fanfics. I got a good catch on the first try! I love Layle's characterization. I'm holding my opinion of Blaze so you have more time for development, but I do see hints of his character there. I've been looking for more inspiration while role-playing Blaze. If you'd ever like to do a fic based solely around him, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks again for writing CB fanfic.
NotMeagain chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I like the characterization of both younger and older Layle more and more with each chapter. Tension seems to be growing too, what with the monsters attacking; is this gonna be the first time Layle uses his powers to fight?

And is Costa Figuata a different place than Costa Fagita? Guess it'd be pretty interesting to read about a new place if it is.
NotMeagain chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Oh, wasn’t expecting to see Blaze so soon. Curiously enough, I can actually see some of his future personality here, so nicely done : ) Now I’m really wondering what’s gonna happen.
Lady Akhisane chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Oh, I love this!

Layle is so adorable as a child :3 And he can't poop... Aww!

I'm just reviewing so you know that I'll be waiting you to continue the entire weekend. Also, AmidatellionxLayle, doesn't it sounds weird... but eh, is original xD

I'm really really looking forward to see more chapters. I know how you portraited his parent's. Though, too bad about Layle's dad, hope to see soon what happened to him

Well, it's late. I have a cold. I read you later xD
WindGoddess Rune chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Whoa, you updated fast. Getting pretty good.

But Layle kinda talk like a six year old rather then eight.

Aside for that, great and eerie chapter. :)
Gones chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Honestly, if you didn't tell he was eight at the time, I would have guessed he was six or something. I suppose, he might have picked up something from the "Hero" ideology, yet in the game he spurns it. The 'graphic' scene was well written, and I suppose it's only natural for Layle to want to stop remembering at that point, frankly, I would too. I can only imagine what you'll have in store.

I also see that where he picked up his signature quote?

Onwards.
NotMeagain chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Wow, that was fast. Still pretty good, but I have two observations:

First, the way you wrote Layle in this chapter sounds younger than an 8 years old kid. If I had read it and there had been no mention of his age, I would have guessed he was 6 y/o. Also, it is very unlikely that a 9 y/o wouldn't know what 'understand' means. This is easily fixable, though; a few edits to the ages given and that would be it.

Second, and I know this is really minor, but if you could avoid inserting author's notes in the middle of the fic, that would be best. A lot of people agree that these notes break the flow of the story, so it may off-put some readers.

Aside from that, still digging the story. Quite the eerie description of the body in the tub there (though the T rating is enough, don't worry) and it's really fitting that Layle cut the memory off so abruptly; it's very much like him the way it's written.
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This is quite amazing!

I hope you keep up the amazing work!

I like to see Layle/Amidatelion. :)
NotMeagain chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Alright, it's great that an author asks for critique, and normaly I'd be glad to give it, but so far there's nothing wrong with this fic. :) In fact, it's probably the only Crystal Bearers fic that has a writing style and characterisation I can get into, so I'm really lookig forward to see your take on Layle's past. And Layle/Amidatelion? heh, sounds good to me. XD
Gones chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Quite amazing idea in my opinion.

I never thought about making a prequel. Kudos to you. Of course, there's many things you could go on about in this particular fic, and I'd like to see where you take it. Also, this very concise; I like the way you mention things in Layle's POV.

The old man interests me as well. Just saying. :)