Reviews for Babysitting the 49
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Please make a sequeal I love this!
HAWTDOGS439 chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
When I started reading this I couldn't stop! This story deserves more reviews than it's gotten! I love your version of the states! Especially New Jersey and New York! XD
Reyiswonderful chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
I thought this was very cute. But how could America live with having 50 CHILDREN? OMG I would go mad crazy x,D
Loudheart14 chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
awwwwwwwwww. I knew I wasnt the only oone to call my dad Daddy! It was cute
R. Hedwig Nox chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
This story is getting good! Don't leave us hanging! Finish!
Onlynameleft chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Sooooo... like did you forget this story again? It's been three months... And I wanna know what happens next.

To: Canada

Don't worry Canada. Your people's migration every winter makes them hard for Florida to forget about you. Don't be so depressed, eh?
Onlynameleft chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Hee! I love how you portray Florida.

Poor New Jersey!:O
aoi-akai chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Hmmm... I'm torn between Russia and Prussia... Uh... Prussia? If not then Russia I guess? Why must you make me choose? (loves RussiaxPrussia)
bersia chaos gal chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
plz write more XD I like how its goin so far XD
Shay426 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
hehehehe... stupid texas...

i feel like texas would be a little more freaked out if he found out Alfred was gay. i mean, they did pass a law banning gay marriage and sodomy is still illegal. Actually they banned ALL marriage by accident, but now they fixed that. hehehehe... stupid texas.
aoi-akai chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Nuuuuhhhhhh! New Jersey! Come back! You WILL die or get hurt if you leave and in doing so effect me! New York! *turns and glares at said state and other states* This ia all YOUR fault! Go find her or I swear ********** and *********! Seriously, you need to be more trusting of her! Please update soon! *smiles at author as other states slowly back away* Auf wedersehen!

aoi-akai chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
It doesn't bother us about new jersey in fact we're happy she's mentioned! That's all I have to say.

Riniell chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Will all the states be in this? (I'm not saying this just because I'm from Nebraska and I want to see Nebraska in it...(whistles) UPDATE SOON!
Konata101 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010

Texas is hilarious~
SolielHime chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Awesome story so far! I like the focus on Louisiana/Marie, but I may be a little bias on that opinion lol. Please keep writing this!