Reviews for A Problem Below
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh my God! This story was freaking hilarious and Alex as hell! I've read almost all the stories in this contest now and I'm gonna go ahead and say this story is my number one pick! Such an interesting mix of awkward and hot as hell action! I loved Bella and Edward in this!
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Haha - an awkward Edward. Not enough of him in the books unfortunately, but this is great. I felt embarrassed for the poor guy till the end, and then... well... lucky Bella I guess :D
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
i wonder exactly how many times eddie actually jizzed in this ONE story *snickers*

lol nice
MissAlexM chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Muahahaha edward had no power.

haha i loved it.:D
venti.turtl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Omigah! This is hilarious.

I love how B just takes E's problem in stride!

Dying reading this...

Right as the words left her lips, I felt a hard slap on my back and all at once, like dropping a loaded nine-gauge onto hard concrete, I went off.

and this...

Edward had pitched a tent big enough to house the Ringling Brothers and Cirque du Soleil.

Thanks so much for sharing!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love the "Jizz in My Pants" video! So funny!

arden8283 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh, my, you ladies are so funny... "vibrating erection". There. are. no. words. And Bella hiding in the ladies room when she first sees Edward? I've done that. I mean, that's strange... yep, that's it. I loved these lines, "I reached out and shook his hand and he suddenly started trembling—almost convulsing. Rosalie asked him if he was all right, but he just smiled after a moment with a far-away glazed-over look on his face and gave her the "thumbs-up" before turning and rushing out of the office." I really liked the Bella you created in your o/s - confident, funny, and sex godess. Great job! Thanks!
shalu chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
oh. my. gawd. this might definitely have to win given the level of mortification going on here. well done, ladies. well. done.
Pat4pin chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Great story, loved it!

Good luck in the contest!
erika shoval chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Such a great story! Too bad it was over so soon, it has been a delight
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Loved it and all of its awkwardness! Any chance of continuing it after the contest?
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You and V did a kick ass job on this. Loved it! Good luck with the contest :D ~Crissa
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Lol at your entire story. He must have had to do a lot of loads of laundry for a long time. Great job.
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I thought i'd come and show you a little review love too. It started a little slow but by the time it got to the resturant scene I was laughing my ass off.

Good luck!