Reviews for A Problem Below
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Haha - an awkward Edward. Not enough of him in the books unfortunately, but this is great. I felt embarrassed for the poor guy till the end, and then... well... lucky Bella I guess :D
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
i wonder exactly how many times eddie actually jizzed in this ONE story *snickers*

lol nice
MissAlexM chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Muahahaha edward had no power.

haha i loved it.:D
venti.turtl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Omigah! This is hilarious.

I love how B just takes E's problem in stride!

Dying reading this...

Right as the words left her lips, I felt a hard slap on my back and all at once, like dropping a loaded nine-gauge onto hard concrete, I went off.

and this...

Edward had pitched a tent big enough to house the Ringling Brothers and Cirque du Soleil.

Thanks so much for sharing!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love the "Jizz in My Pants" video! So funny!

arden8283 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh, my, you ladies are so funny... "vibrating erection". There. are. no. words. And Bella hiding in the ladies room when she first sees Edward? I've done that. I mean, that's strange... yep, that's it. I loved these lines, "I reached out and shook his hand and he suddenly started trembling—almost convulsing. Rosalie asked him if he was all right, but he just smiled after a moment with a far-away glazed-over look on his face and gave her the "thumbs-up" before turning and rushing out of the office." I really liked the Bella you created in your o/s - confident, funny, and sex godess. Great job! Thanks!
shalu chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
oh. my. gawd. this might definitely have to win given the level of mortification going on here. well done, ladies. well. done.
Pat4pin chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Great story, loved it!

Good luck in the contest!
erika shoval chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Such a great story! Too bad it was over so soon, it has been a delight
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Loved it and all of its awkwardness! Any chance of continuing it after the contest?
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You and V did a kick ass job on this. Loved it! Good luck with the contest :D ~Crissa
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Lol at your entire story. He must have had to do a lot of loads of laundry for a long time. Great job.
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I thought i'd come and show you a little review love too. It started a little slow but by the time it got to the resturant scene I was laughing my ass off.

Good luck!