Reviews for Lay All Your Love on Me
Karma chapter 29 . 10/7
I just want to start off by saying that I love your story. Most stories of this nature tend to be a little juvenile and never quite grasp the seriousness of the subject they're writing about, but you did it in a mature manner. Now some the issues. First, it's getting a little repetitive and we keep tackling the same issues over and over again. Secondly you're losing some of the characterization of the character's you've set. In the beginning I could easily see their motivation for doing the things they did, but now they seem a little insincere and seem to only be involved for the sake of saying they were involved. It's also messing with the development of the characters. Much like the actual Glee's problem you have them grow as a person and then revert back. Lastly your greatest issue with this fic is that you left it unfinished for nearly five years. I would have gladly looked over all the other issues had this been finished, had there been a light at the end of the tunnel. It would have given the issues purpose because they were there to build up to the end, but as of right now they're just issues that will never be solved or given a purpose.
Karma chapter 10 . 10/5
Love your story so far, but just wanted to point out a very minuscule detail you either forgot or didn't think about because you're not from America. November 11th is Veterans Day every year and school and most work places are closed then. So they wouldn't have had detention or school for that matter.
raven-fan14 chapter 29 . 5/9
when will you update ch30?
SammiLoves2Write chapter 29 . 3/23
khazrn43 chapter 23 . 3/18
This story is so frustrating. Puck needs to bounce
lesa.blazer chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
Please please please continue
lesa.blazer chapter 29 . 8/29/2014
Please continue
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
You need to finish this story
Megan chapter 29 . 1/10/2012
Okay. I am getting really impatient with ya! This is an amazing fanfiction and I want and need you to finish it so I can find out if Rachel chooses Finn or Puck. I also want to read about the birth of the baby as well. So please finish soon
kassss chapter 29 . 1/2/2012
This story is wonderful! I do hope you continue! :)
Natalie chapter 29 . 12/11/2011
Can you please update this? This fanfiction is amazing:)
Anonymous chapter 29 . 10/4/2011
I know its been a long time since you've updated, but I was just wondering if you planned to continue? This story is so amazing and you're such a talented writer, and I, as well as many, many other people, would love to see what happens next!
Amyanddan chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
please continue this! this is one of the best glee stories i've read
yhy5h chapter 29 . 8/22/2011
i really enjoyed the story! will u continue?

Is rachel going to pick finn or puck?
Brianne chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
What will it take to get you to update lol! at least put up some sort of authors notice. anyways love the story FINCHEL333 FTW