Reviews for Prismacolor Shadows
Vie chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
This is second to the last best chapter I liked! I'm a Max/Terry fan period!
Vie chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Is is by far my favorite chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Aww, Dana She is strong enough to deal with Terry's other life, even if she doesn't believe in herself at first. Love how she notices the differences between Terry when he's being himself and when he's being Batman; it shows how well she knows him.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
I feel so sorry for Dana here. Her boyfriend and her best friend are already keeping her in the dark, and here they're practically flirting. Speaking of Terry and Max, they both seem off; while they do keep secrets from her, they aren't usually that coy about their shared secrets around her. And Max's embarrassment over her dress is overdone, considering that she's already worn a fancy dress in public in the show and showed no anxiety about it.
LibraDiva83 chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
I felt some vibes here, this was good it made me wonder what happend at the prom thanks Peace:)
LibraDiva83 chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
I'm so happy you did this one it's my fav of the colors so far Peace :)
dispatcher652 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
I liked it! I didn't go to my prom because a bunch of us stupidly chose to hang out around town. Ugh! Time wasted!

Anyway, I'm glad you added another color and even though Tery and Max weren't together in this one I did love the little moments they had together.

Can't wait for the next color.
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
cute... and we know how this will end, due to the previous chapter. Or at least how I'd like it to end. :-D
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
Quite cute!

And relax, we know you're not dead. You're allowed to have a life, after all. :D
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
I must say I've been enjoying your little one shots. Gray is an excellent color to do next.

On a less serious note, future colors could include Macaroni and Cheese, Purple Mountain Majesty or Steak (that one's made up). More serious colors could be the teal, turquoise, or you could go on a precious stones kick and do emerald, topaz, ruby, etc.

Hope you find inspiration somewhere, cause I like reading these!
katfairy chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
Have you considered ombre? It's not really a color on its own, I know, but it is related to color, and a coloring technique that translates to "shadow" sounds like a perfect match for this.
dispatcher652 chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
Ok. This has to be one my favorites so far. I was really hoping that when you wrote Gold that it would be about a ring and that it would involve a wedding for Max and Terry. This had everything I was looking for. Awesome Job!
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
Short and sweet. I enjoyed it very much, as I always do your work.

Dude, if you start running out of colors, I promise you I can come up with more, even the obscure ones. xD (Like cerulean, periwinkle, sea foam, and such.) I honestly want this fic to keep going so I'd be willing to toss out color names.

Great job! Can't wait to see more!
dispatcher652 chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
I was looking foward to some Max/Tery in this but I did like Terry going head to head with Dick. That was great. I always liked the Dick Grayson character but I think you nailed him as being bitter towards Bruce. I'm glad that Terry defended Bruce and his choices.

Another great chapter. Can't wait for Gold.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
You will never disappoint us, dear. Never.

As always, great chapter. I especially loved how you handled their characters-Terry's in particular because he doesn't put up with people's bullcrap for too long. Great chapter. Looking forward to "Gold". Take your time! We're not going anywhere.